•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 5•

My life has been shit lately. It took a 180⁰ turn real quick. I keep messing up all the time. No matter what I do, the result is always bad.

I'm at the dance club right now. This is the fifth time we had to start over the dance routine because of me. The dance leader is so close to throwing me out of the club.

I messed up again...

Leader: HOSEOK!!! What the hell is wrong with you??!!

Hoseok: I... Uhm... I don't know... I....

Leader: Listen Hoseok! We don't have much time till the competition. If you not gonna fix your shit just get out of the team. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us who are trying our best. Do you understand?

I nodded. Jimin walked up to me and held my shoulder. He smiled at me before talking to the leader.

Jimin: Sunbae, he's not too well today. I'll make sure he gets the choreo right next time. Excuse him this one time.

The leader sighed.

Leader: We'll stop the practice for today. Please do better next time Hoseok. The team is counting on you.

He pat my shoulder and left the studio. The rest of the dance team gave me a sad smile before they walked out. I sat down on the floor, wiping the sweat off my face. Jimin sat next to me.

Jimin: Are you okay hyung?

Hoseok: I... I don't know Jimin.

Jimin: You know you can tell me anything right?

Hoseok: I... I'm just having a hard time right now.

Jimin looked at me with every bit of his attention. It made me happy to see that at least one person worried about me.

Hoseok: I recently had a fall out with a friend and it's been affecting me...

Jimin: You're talking about Yoongi right?

Hoseok: H-how did you know??

Jimin: I heard from people that you guys have been avoiding each other lately, but no one knows why. So what actually happened?

Hoseok: I don't know. He started ignoring me one day and I didn't really try hard enough to fix it.

Jimin: What?? How can he do that?? I thought you guys were best friends...

Hoseok: We were... Yeah... Well it somehow turned out like this...

Jimin: That's not fair at all hyung. I'll go talk to Yoongi. He shouldn't act so mean to you without a reason.

Hoseok: I don't think that's gonna make a difference Jimin. Also considering how Yoongi is, he might act colder towards me if you talked to him for me.

Jimin just nodded.

Hoseok: Besides, that's not the only thing fucking me up right now... There's so much going on, I don't wanna talk about it....

Jimin scooted towards me. He gave me a side hug.

Jimin: Don't worry hyung. I'm here for you.

Hoseok: Thanks Jiminie

I ruffled his hair. He's really an angel.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The next day I stayed in class during lunch. My body was aching from all the punching and kicking from the previous night. 'He' was ruthless yesterday. I did not want to pretend to be okay in front of everyone. Might as well get some sleep. I laid my head on the table.

Yoongi: Uhm hey Hoseok. Are you alright?

The familiar yet unexpected voice surprised me. I lift my head up from the desk a little too quickly.

Hoseok: Uh yeah. I'm okay.

Yoongi: You don't look okay.

Hoseok: Well I'm not perfectly okay. I'm just okay. You know what I mean?

Yoongi: Actually I don't. Wanna talk about it?

I sighed. Maybe he still cares about me... Maybe this conversation will help us get back to what we were...

Hoseok: Okay so I'm an adopted child.

Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok: My parents didn't care about me at all after they had their own child.

I could see that Yoongi was listening half-heartedly. I felt sad.

Hoseok: But things weren't so bad when I was a kid. As I grew up, they started abusing me more and more. Emotionally, mentally and physically.

He just kept staring at me. There wasn't a reaction to what I'm saying.

Hoseok: They've been hurting me a lot more lately cuz apparently I'm not doing too well in school. I've been scoring like C- for my tests.

Yoongi looked down at my hands. There were covered with marks and bruises.

Hoseok: To make it worse, I was lonely. You weren't talking to me and I thought it was something I did, like it's my fault.

Yoongi: Well actually yeah there was something like that.

My heart ached when he said that...

Hoseok: Oh. I'm really sorry then, for whatever I did that made you not wanna talk to me.

Yoongi: It's fine. And about your parents. I think all you need to do is just speak up. I mean you're old enough to stand up for yourself. Who's gonna do it if you aren't doing it yourself?

Yoongi's words weren't soothing at all. I felt a stinging pain and heaviness in my chest, but I held it together. It's not like he'd care even if I broke down in front of him right now.

Hoseok: Uhm yeah you're right. Thanks for listening.

Yoongi: No problem.

He walked out of the class. I lost it. This was my last string. I'm done. I can't anymore. I cried. I cried till my heart felt lighter. That's the only thing I'm good at right now. My mind is going blank. I feel like the last remaining spec of light has vanished from my life. I'm tired....