•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 2•

A/n: This POV is gonna a have a lot of random time skips lol... Pls bear with me (T T)
___________________________

It's been almost a month at this new school. I think I'm at the happiest point of my life right now. Things are going good, at least in school.

Yoongi opened up a lot to me during this time. He's not a shy and quiet kid at all! He's actually pretty talkative and savage, but he doesn't show that side of him much. That side of him is only for people he's the closest with. That makes me feel special cuz I'm the only one at school who's seen that side of him.

_._._._._._

One time, we were at a coffee shop after class and we both ordered americano. I saw that he took way too many packets of sugar to add to his coffee.

"Yoongi? Aren't you worried about diabetes or anything?" I teased him.

"No. I think I'm healthy enough."

I chuckled. Dude was so confident. Very attractive-

"I think I'm gonna call you sugar from now on", I said with a naughty smile.

"Please no. That makes me so not swag. Plus it's cringey!"

"How about I call you SUGA then? It's better than sugar right?"

I winked at him.

"I guess it is better than sugar. I'll call you Hobi. It requires less energy."

Oh my god! This lazy ass! (But I do like the nickname, almost as cute as the one who came up with it)

_._._._._._._._

I heard the bell ring. I told the dance leader that I wanna use the washroom, but I ran to meet Yoongi. I got a bottle of strawberry milk from the vending machine on the way. I entered through the back door of his class. He was packing his bag and was about to leave the class. I tugged on his uniform from behind. He turned around to look at me. I gave him the bottle of strawberry milk.

"Here you go Yoongs. I got this one for you. Were you heading to the music room?" I asked.

"Yes I was. Thank you for this. I'll buy you some hamburgers after class. Meet me at the gate after your practice."

That made me a bit sad.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I don't think I can. We have this competition coming up and very little time to practice. Also I'm supposed to help the dance leader with the choreography, so I can't even make up an excuse to escape from practice."

He seemed to have noticed my change in expression.

"Don't worry about it. We'll go some other day. Make sure you practice hard and win that competition." He said, trying to be encouraging.

"Yessiiirr. See you later. Bubie." I said as I left his classroom.

Yoongi waved at me, smiling softly. He walked out of the class towards the music room.

~~~~~~~