•PART THREE•

Crying so hard almost made Yoongi choke on his own breath. His eyes were blood red and swollen. The string of thoughts in his mind just got longer and longer. It was lingering at the memories of the day he caught Hobi bullying, or at least he thought he caught Hobi bullying.

*Flashback *

Yoongi avoiding Hoseok went on for months. Hoseok initially tried to make a conversation whenever he could but he never got a positive response. They gradually drifted apart from each other. At some point, the only interactions they had were the hello's and goodbye's and the occasional fake smiles.

_._._._._

The academic year was coming to an end. A few weeks before the final exams, Yoongi was walking back to the classroom from the library. As he walked past the janitor's room he heard noises coming from in there. He was gonna ignore it and mind his own business, but he stopped when he heard a girl scream. He ran towards the room and opened the door to see a girl lying on the floor. The side of her lips were bleeding. He crouched down next to her.

Yoongi: Hey!! Are you okay? What happened??

Concern was evident in his voice. Her tear-filled eyes were fixed on something. Yoongi looked up at where she was looking and saw a man standing across the room. It was Hoseok?!

Yoongi: Hoseok? What are you doing in here?

Hoseok: I heard some noise in here and found this girl getting bullied by some boys-

Girl: Wow

The girl scoffed.

Girl: You're really good at lying. You were the one torturing me until now. You literally just pushed me on to the floor just a second ago.

She hiccuped while trying to speak. She was grabbing her skirt as tight as she possibly could.

Hoseok: What?!! Are you fucking kidding me right now??!! I just beat up those guys who were harassing you.

Girl: You're the only one harassing me! Stop pretending to be so innocent.

Hoseok: Wow! I guess this is why they say you should NEVER get involved in another person's life. This is so ridiculous!!

Hoseok was extremely angry. Yoongi had never seen such an expression on Hoseok's face before. The girl avoided his gaze and turned towards Yoongi.

Girl: Oppa please help me get out of here. I don't want to see his face any longer. It scares me.

Yoongi gave a disappointed look at Hoseok and helped the girl stand up. She hissed in pain due to the sprain she got while falling down, but she managed to stand up straight with Yoongi's help.

Before leaving the room, she looked at Hoseok once again.

Girl: The only reason I'm not reporting this to the teachers is because I don't wanna get myself involved in a mess. It's almost the time for final exams and I don't want this kind of crap getting to me. So please just leave me alone.

She walked out of there with her hand around Yoongi's neck, balancing herself from falling.

Hoseok stood there, with both his hands resting on his waist and scoffing at the bullshit that girl just said. Him and bullying?! Like anyone's gonna believe that. He ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing his bag from the floor and walking out of there.

_._._._._._

He went to class and sat next to Yoongi. The teacher was late to class that day.

Hoseok: Hey Yoongi. Did you drop that girl off at the nurse's office?

Yoongi just hummed.

Hoseok: Can you believe the bullshit she just made up? Me and bullying? Like that will ever happen!

He chuckled at how stupid it was.

Yoongi just sighed and looked at Hoseok. He had an expression of disappointment.

Hoseok: Hey! Are you okay? You don't seem to be in a good mood.

Yoongi: I'm fine.

Hoseok sensed something was wrong.

Hoseok: Is it cuz of what happened right now? Don't tell me you believe what she said! You think I'd do something like that?

Yoongi: I don't know Hoseok. She was trembling on the way to the nurse's office. She looked like she was traumatized. It didn't look like she was lying.

Hoseok: Yoongi you're kidding, right? No way you believe what she said, right?

Yoongi: I don't know whom to believe Hoseok.

Hoseok was getting angry and starting to stutter.

Hoseok: B-but you've known me longer than her.

Yoongi: I've known you only for like a few months. That's not enough time to get to know someone completely.

Yoongi shrugged.

Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did his best friend just tell him that?! Was Yoongi actually choosing to believe a random bitch over him?!

Hoseok didn't expect that at all, at least not from his Suga. He was too angry to speak. He just grabbed his stuff and left the classroom right before the teacher arrived.

*Flashback end*