𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 XXXII

LIYUE HARBOUR

LIYUE HARBOUR

               The waves near Liyue harbour could be heard through the wooden bridge that was decorated in a glistening golden ribbon. You and Morax decided to visit your garden today, it has been a while since you've both been there.

"Are you sure about this?" You questioned him,

"Of course." Zhongli smiled as he carried you on his back readjusting your position to carry you properly.

"Alright, but drop me if you can't handle it." You stated.

"I'm not an old man, (Y/n)." He replied.

"Well.. you kinda are." You laughed quietly. "Wo-!" Zhongli dropped you as he grabbed your waist and carried you bridal-style.

Zhongli didn't say anything, his face remained stoic as he moved your body towards his with your faces inches away.

His Amber eyes still pierced through your orbs releasing a tint of heat through your cheeks.

Zhongli smiled as he kissed your forehead and proceeded to laugh teasingly.

"How adorable."  He stated

You were speechless, you only shot him a look and hugged him with Zhongli still carrying you as you avoided eye contact.

"We're here." Zhongli stated as he let you down from his arms.

"I haven't been here in so long, It's still as beautiful as before." You said in awe as the pink blossom petals fell from It's branches.

You and Zhongli visited the garden as friends, now you came back as lovers.

Zhongli smiled as you slowly approached the blooming bushes of flowers tracing your fingers on the soft petals as the falling blossoms landed on your hair.

"Still beautiful." He thought to himself, it reminded him of his Archon years when he'd show you the other shades that flowers could come with. You'd always attempt to decorate his horns with them.

And he would attempt to decorate your hair with it back when you would sleep on his lap to avoid his embarrassment.

"Do you think this garden would never run out of flowers? It seems that they've grown more than before." You chuckled handing him one.