𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 XXIII

ARCHON WAR-2600 years ago

ARCHON WAR
-
2600 years ago.

You opened your eyes, not to the sight of Zhongli at the Northland bank but inside a tent. "This is it" you thought. You have to remember what happened to you. Not that you're sure of, you know your whole life that you were born in Sznezhnaya. You were conscious for every year you had on your life but as you found out Zhongli was the Lord of Geo; It's best to believe a god who knows more than you do.

You continued to search around, you could spot that you were in a bed and the things around you were war used objects; weapons, elemental things and so on.

"Lady (Y/n)! We need to deploy the North part of our soldiers before our enemies reach the camp!" A soldier appeared as they opened the tent's door.

What the..

"Deploy the North soldiers and let me know the possible outcomes before I inform the Cryo archon!" Your mouth opened.

"Huh?" You said in your head.

You were definitely in your body for sure, you can see yourself on the tent's mirror but.. you couldn't move on your own. It was like you're looking through the eyes of your past self.

You couldn't move your own body, you couldn't speak through your own mouth, you couldn't do anything but see through your eyes.

It was like you were watching yourself through your own consciousness.

Your body stepped out the tent and you observed that you were surrounded by training soldiers. You seemed to be in a high position as you were the one giving orders out to the soldiers.

Your legs started to walk towards a group of soldiers as you observed how the ones that passed you saluted and how they knelt to the ground and bowed to you.

You stopped in front of them. Suddenly, you regained control of your own body, you could speak yourself again and move.

"Your excellency, do you have any commands for us today?" A soldier asked as he took his helmet off his head and bowed.

"..uhm, who is that?" You questioned pointing behind him to a tapestry that seemed to look like you.

"That's you my lady, the goddess of snow? are you feeling okay today?" The soldier lifted a brow.

"Oh yes I'm fine." You lied, you didn't know what was going on, you were in some sort of dream that felt realistic. It felt like unlocking your old memories.