𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 IX

WANGSHU INN

WANGSHU INN

2 days before the lantern festival

It's been 2 days since the incident, you haven't seen Zhongli ever since his last visit. Childe has been weirdly suspicious and it is boring as hell resting in your room.

What can you even do? Not like you're complaining, it would've just been nice to at least have some company.

"Are you okay?"

..well some other company.

"Huh.?" You stutter out gaining consciousness.

"You've been staring intensely at that tea cup for 15 minutes." The small purple haired girl states.

"Oh yes, I was just thinking." You smile at her.
"Your name is Qiqi, correct?"

The little girl nods with a blank face and continues to write down on her little booklet.

Silence took over the room as you blankly stared out the nearby window.

"The tall brown haired man cares about you a lot." Qiqi states.

Tall brown haired man? ..Zhongli? You shot up and look at the small girl, she didn't really bother to lift her eyes at you. She just continued writing on her small booklet.

"Oh, Zhongli?" You ask

"Qiqi does not remember his name.. but tall brown haired man with yellow eyes ." She states.

Ah, that's definitely him.

"Well.." scooching a little on your bed facing her. "What ..makes you think that? Did he say anything?" You question her.

"Well, he asked me to take very good care of you on the way out. He even gave Qiqi a recipe of your favourite food and very long instructions of how to make it, I kind of forgot..sorry. She apologised with her head down.

"Oh no no It's alright, did he say anything else?" You ask.

"No, but he did say you looked pretty on the way out." Qiqi states.

A swift knock then can be heard from the other side of the door as a familiar face walks in with a bouquet of bright blue flowers, possibly Glaze lilies by the look of the silhouette.