𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

(Y/N),              A goddess, a quaintrelle

     (Y/N),
              A goddess, a quaintrelle. Their kindness and passion was well known from all the other gods. They were a small goddess who fought along side the Cryo archon, that was all before the Archon war began.

They met Morax, the Geo archon. One day, the goddess decided to go flower picking. They stumbled on a field of Glaze lilies, only to meet a tall Brunette man who sat beside the goddess of dust. She and Guizhong loved Glaze lilies, they'd both make flower crowns out of them and sing together for them to bloom. The three had never known that their friendship; that blossomed so hard they thought would last an eternity, would break in one second once they turned their backs on each other.

During the Archon war, they used up most of their abilities in order to show pride for their precious nation. They did everything they could as a goddess, but their status didn't guarantee that they could win very easily. For they were a small goddess, a weakling, all the effort they did went to waste when they were soon overthrown and killed in the Archon war.

When a vision holder dies, the visions glow would soon start to fade and lose It's glow, but in this case,  their vision did not fade, it kept glimmering. Preserving your soul, getting ready for your next reincarnation.

-
-
-
-
-
-