Tere sang yaara💕💕

Sidharth was happy that Shehnaaz was getting normal he smiled seeing her "agar ab aapka mujhpe hasne ho gya ho toh kripa karke ready jo jaye. Aapke exam hai aaj aapko yaad ho toh" he said rolling his eyes feigning anger.

Sana chuckled at his reaction and " I know but you too get ready aapne bji toh jana hai sath aise hi jaoge kya...vaise mujhe koi problem nahi hai aise bhi bhot cute cute se lagg rahe ho" said and again started laughing.

"Bhot hassi aa rahi hai na tujhe abhi batata hu" he said coming near her but Sana hid behind Rita ji.

Rita ji - khabardar agar meri chanda ko kuch kaha ja jake ready ho ja ya fir tera plan aaj joker banke ghumna ka hi hai.

Sana stucked her tongue out at him and kissed Rita ji's cheeks

Sid pouted and glared at Sana giving ' I will see you later wala look' while Sana just flipped her hairs.

Sid- Pammi mumma ko theek hone do fir main dekh lunga aap dono ko

Saying so he turned to leave and ran up to the stairs while Sana and Rita ji again started laughing.

Sana to went back to room to get ready but as soon as she entered the room she was pinned to wall by Sidharth.

"What are you doing Sid? I got scared" she said frowning.

"Bhot hassi aa rahi thi na, neeche toh mom ne bacha liya but only we are here so who will save you from me? My sweetheart" he said coming near her ears making her breathe hitch.

"Sid leave else I will call mom" she said threatening him.

Sid raised his eyes at her and smirked "Really? Then call her who is stopping you?"

"I am serious " she said giving him theatening look.

"So do I." he said giving her the teasing smile.

She too smirked and opened her mouth to call Rita ji but as soon as she opened her mouth his eyes came upon her shushing her.

She widen her eyes understanding the reason of his smirk.

Sid pulled her closer and started kissing her passionately while she too gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck closing her eyes

Sid hands reached inside her T-shirt and started caressing her bare waist while she was caressing his hairs. They were kissing each other passinately after a long time as earlier he kissed her to divert her mind .

After feeling lack of oxygen Sid left her lips and joined his forehead with hers, their eyes were still closed and both were breathing heavily. Sid opened his eyes and saw her flushed face and swollen face.

Sana too opened her eyes and saw him with love but as soon as her eyes fell on his face she couldn't control her laughter as his cat makeup was now spread all over his face.

She started laughing making him frown but Sid pulled her closer making her quiet

"again you are laughing at me so now you surely deserve punishment"

"Punishment....no.... I don't want any...."

Before she could complete her sentence Sid moved closer to her and rubbed his face with her smudging his face makeup on her face.

He then took her near the mirror and stood behind her wrapping his hands around her "see maine tujhe apne rang mein rang diya ab tu lagg rahi hai iss bille ki billi" he said making Sana giggle he bent and dipped his face on her neck kissing there "you know your fragnance is intoxicating" he said making her breath uneven she is experiencing his closeness after a long time but she was loving it. Sid palced his hands on her tummy inside her T-shirt "I love you so much baby" he whispered

"I love you too" she replied smiling.

Sid nuzzled his nose on her neck

"aaj kuch jyada hi pyaar aa raha hai mujhpe Mr. Shukla aapko"

"kya kare aap itni haseen jo hai aapko dekhte hi pyaar aa jata hai"

Sana giggled listening him "chlo ab bass late ho jayega nahi toh" she said pushing him lightly and ran to washroom leaving blushing Sid behind.

They got ready and first visited hospital to see Pammi ji.

"mummu ab aapke nakre kuch jyada hi ho rahe hai, itna attitude ufff! Bass bhi karo ab kitna sona hai aapne ab uth jao aur ghar char chlo acha chlo matt Rajma chawal bana ke khilana main khud sara kamm kar lungi bass uth jao na meri sweet c pyaari c Amma" Sana said sitting beside Pammi ji but upon getting no response her eyes welled up a little she is missing her mother's talks now her pampering her taunts she is missing her , she wiped her eyes as soon as Sid came inside as she doesn't Want to upset him. Sid kissed Pammi ji's cheek and whispered 'love you' to her.

"chale baby nahi toh late ho jayega" he asked and Sana nodded, they went to out and reached college soon and they went to the room alloted to them. Sana was finding it difficult to solve her exam she was forgetting things Sid saw her struggling to write her exam but he couldn't help her now.

After three hours the exam time got over and the teacher took the answer sheet from her but Sana was not satisfied by her answers.

"Sid mera exam bilkul nahi acha huya aaj, I doubt if I will able to pass my exam or not" she said as soon as they got out.

"it's ok baby I saw it itna bhi bura nahi tha exam you will surely pass now please don't spoil your mood baby" he said taking her in his arms.

They went back home Sana mood was little upset because of the exam so she went to sleep for some time.

After some time she woke and she was feeling better now but finding her alone she started feeling scared but she again started chanting simran and immediately went downstairs.

Seeing her coming down Rita ji smiled and asked "uth gyi bacha Khana serve kar du tere liye?"

"Hmm but Sid kaha hai?" she asked

"vo uske office se koi aaya hai kuch discussion kar rahe honge"

Sana nodded and went to see him she was about to knock when she heard.

"Sir please try to understand aapka delhi jana bhot zaruri hai just for some hours you can come back till evening" the person said.

"I don't know I just can't go you cancel all my meetings" sid said.

"But sir bhot heavy loss hoga company ko" the person tried to make him understand

"I don't care just cancel everything I can't go anywhere now" Sid said with finality in his voice.

"ok sir but please give a second thought to your decision" saying so he got up leave.

So here is the new update hope you all like it.

Today a month has passed I hope you all are better now. Stay strong and lots of love from my side.