Mere sath tum raho💕💕

“Itna pyaar karte ho mujhe” she asked

It can’t be measured” he said kissing the top of her head…

Sana took him inside the tent and made him sit and she herself sat in his arms cuddling him “ummm I love you…” she said snuggling into him.
Thinking about something Sana abruptly broke the hug “now we are in relationship and ab aap sirf mere ho so stay away from that Aarzoo if in future her scooty doesn’t work then send somebody else to pick her don’t go yourself okay” she said holding his t-shirt…

Sid smiled at her “baby I didn’t even went to pick her today too” he said while Sana frowned at him…

"Now we together so I can tell you, do you know why I snapped at you when you have to coax me”

Yes.. because you were angry at me for lying to you and you were tired too and I disturbed you”

"No it was not because of it actually that same morning I came to meet you but I unintentionally eavesdrop your conversation where you were saying that you wanted Piyush to propose you”

“But that was for the bet” she replied.
"Hmmm..but I heard only this and…”
“And you thought that I love Piyush” she completed his sentence…

Sid nodded while sana eyes welled up thinking about the pain he must have gone through she hugged him tightly “I am sorry sorry sorry  so sorry Sid”

"No it was my mistake to I should have confronted you but I directly jumped into the conclusion my mind was totally blocked I was not able to think anything so I did one more mistake
Sana looked up at him and he continued “I took your bee stung mark as a love bite” he said closing his eyes while Sana widen her eyes “ oh! So this was the reason of Sid’s outburst on me stupid me kitna hurt kara Sid ko”

Sana – Sid I am…

Sid- no don’t say sorry now everything is fine and infact your lie and this bet has made me realize a very important thing that is I can’t live without you so I made a plan to make you jealous so that you can realize your feelings”

"Haw itni planning plotting” she said making haw face but then smiled “so finally you learnt something from me” Sid shook his head and kissed the top of her head, Sana yawns placing her head on his chest
Sid- let’s go home princess…
Sana- ummm.. no sunrise dekh ke jayege i have never seen it but aaj we are outdoor and within few hours Sun will rise too so I want to see it.

Sid- but you are sleepy…
Sana- hmm toh abhi ninni kr lete hai thodi der aap alarm laga do phir uth jayege…
Sid smiled at her and started patting her head and Sana dozed in no minutes but Sid kept staring her innocent face without blinking this all is still looking like a dream to him finally he got his love finally he can tell everyone that she is his.

“Princess wake up” he said tapping her cheeks making her groan she snuggled more into him “let me sleep”

"Ok then sleep don’t blame me later that I haven’t woke you up to see Sunrise wow! It’s really beautiful”

Sana opened her eyes abruptly and looked but it was still dark she glared at him making him kiss at her cute nose which had reddened due to her anger…

Sid- princess sun is going to rise and I didn’t want you to miss anything…

Sana sat placing her back on his chest while he wrapped his arms protectively around her and next moment Sun came peeping out..

“Wow! It’s beautiful” she said looking up the sky..
“Indeed it is” he said staring her face which was glowing….

Sid- Princess now we should leave before anyone wakes up and found us missing…
Sana nodded and opened her arms “mujhe utha ke le jayo..”
Sid smiled and picking her in arms he went towards their bike.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें