Is Sana kidnapped?😧

Next day Sana was feeling better but Sid still did not allow her to get up from the bed, he didn't went ito his office and took care of her the whole day he made her do some simple ankle exercises and pressed her ankle time to time a little, Sana got board and insisted him to see some a web series to which he agreed so they spent rest of their time watching web series and playing games.

Other day their family  arrived and Sid apologized them for not able to take proper care of Sana to which they scolded him for blaming himself as it was Sana's own carelessness.

Day passed and now Sana's final examination were approaching only month was left, she was preparing hard for it because she want to get good marks to make Sid and her family proud. Sid was helping with her preparation. Along with her exams her birthday was coming too and she was really excited for it as every year Sid gives her best suprises and she was so she was eagerly waiting for it too. Now only two days were left for her birthday.

"So, how's the preparation going on Princess" Sid asked entering her room.

"Good Sidharth, almost preparation done hai, just last revision is left" she said stretching her arms and placing her head at headrest.

"Ummm... Tired??" he asked pressing her forehead.

"Exhsusted" she answered.

Sid- Wanna go out??

Sana- desperately...

Sid- lets go then.

They informed Pammi ji and went to their favourite Adda.

"Ahhh, feeling so relaxed, board exams are just too much" she said inhaling fresh air reaching their place.

"Don't take exam as a burden princess, try to know the concept instead of learning everything"  he replied.

She just hummed and lied on sands, Sid too joined her.

Sana- vaise is nanhi si jaan pe aaj taras kaha se aa gya?

Sid (laughed a little)- you were really looking tired and moreover I thought to give you a small treat before leaving.

Sana frowned listening word "leaving"

Sana- where are you going Sid.

Sid- Ummm... Delhi there is a important business meeting.

Sana- when?? (she asked biting her lips)

Sid- I will leave tomorrow its a two day tour.

Sana face fell listening this which Sid noticed

Sid- what happened?

"Day after tomorrow is my birthday Sid"

She wanted to say but kept quiet. She got up and moved near the water.

"Nothing" saying she closed her eyes to relax herself.

"How can he forget my birthday" she thought to herself but her snapped open in a realization.

"Sid can never forget my birthday, he must be planning suprise party for me, kullu you call me gadhi but I am not, you are trying to fool me na so lets play along"

"Kal kitne baje ki flight hai" she asked

Sid-Sid- Umm.. I have to reach airport till 12 noon

Sana- okk, main bhi aapko see off krne jaugi.

Sid was about to say something but Sana cut him in between.

Sana- please Sid don't say nooo.. Please please.
She said making puppy face.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें