Pain and Shocks

“Because I killed that man…” her words were ringing in everyone’s ear…..they were shocked to hear this news…

Sana hugged her father tightly “papa I don’t want to go to jail maine….mujhse glti se ho gaya… please Papa save me” she cried in his father’s arms..

"SShh mera bacha tere papa hai na tujhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta koi nahi tujhe jail leke jayega” he said with determination he will now not let her daughter suffer more he will protect her from everything.

Rita ji was totally broken seeing her condition her Sana her chirpy bubbly Sana is lost somewhere, today the girl sitting in  front of her is a timid girl.

Sid cupped her face “princess no one will take you anywhere…no one touch you….but baby please how it happened?”

He needs to know the truth to protect her… Sana clutched his hands tightly reminiscing the incident she looked towards them with fearful eyes and narrated them the whole incident like how a girl asked help from them but it was trap and then their fight with the men and at last how she threw glass piece at that man in order to protect herself…
They were in tears listening her, Sid fisted his hand in anger his princess did the right thing by killing him otherwise he would have killed that man with his own hand for hurting his baby and his mumma….

Sukh ji and Rita ji were in tears too their family had to suffer so much but at the same time they were proud of them for fighting bravely and for not giving up…

“Sid mujhe jail nahi jana” Sana said holding Sid’s hand…

Sid looked at her and he wiped his tears cupping her face “baby no one will arrest you…no one will put you jail. Sweet heart whatever you did it was self defense and moreover you didn’t attempt that intentionally it just happened in the heat of moment… I will talk to the inspector..”

Sana nodded in no “no Sid please don’t tell anything to them please they will punish me…I have murdered someone please Sid don’t” she said sobbing in his arms making everyone sigh sadly….

The inspector inside “Mr. shukla now Miss gill is conscious so we want to ask few questions to her”

Sana shivered like a little kitten listening him she clutched Sid’s arms tightly and nodded in no.
Sid looked at her face her eyes were full of fears he hate seeing her like this kissing her forehead he whispered “Have trust on your Kullu” and got giving assurance nod to Sukh ji and Rita ji and went towards inspector “Sir if you don’t mind I want to have words with you” he said

The inspector looked at Sana who shivered with his stare the inspector nodded and they went outside, Sukh ji joined them too while Rita ji sat holding Sana close to her giving her assurance…

"Sir, she is not in a right state of mind now to answer anything, she is totally shaken from the incident but she had told us everything, Sid narrated him the whole incident omitting th part where the man got killed.

Inspector- it’s ok we can understand her plight she must be in trauma right now and we don’t to pressurize for anything and yes we have inspected that area and we didn’t found anyone or anything and the warehouse where they were kept it was burnt completely so we can’t tell if anyone was inside or not but still we are searching and we will inform you if we will find anything.

They nodded and thanked the inspector for help and police left..
Sid and Sukh ji looked at each other..

Sukh ji- it’s means that…
Sid- it means that the person who was killed by Sana is burnt with the house…and for now Sana is save…

They went inside and saw Rita ji consoling Sana who was crying in her lap their heart was paining seeing her like this.

Sana saw them “what did police said, they will not arrest me right…aap dono ne bacha liya na mujhe” he said

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें