Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye😘

Sana entered his room and saw Sid lying on the floor with his hand holding his head.

keeping the soup aside she immediately went to him.

Sana- Sidharth what happen? (she said in crying voice)
She helped him to get up and took him near the bed, his body was burning with fever.
Sana- aap gir kaise gye??
She was holding his hand tightly
Sid- I… wa...s feeling.. di..dizzy and my foot… colli..ded with..the bed. He was neither  able to speak properly nor he was able to open his eyes. Sana cried seeing his condition

Sana- wait, let me call doctor.
Till that time Rita ji came too with tray of food but she was shocked too, Sana looked towards her “Rita maa please see, he is not even able to open his eyes” she cried.
Rita ji immediately went towards him and touched his forehead with the back of his palm.
Rita ji- Sana doctor ko phone laga.
Sana- vo.. call nyi pick kr rahe, let me try again.
She again called their family doctor and this time he picked up the call, Sana told him about Sid’s condition and told him come immediately.
She went towards Sid and held his hand
“I.. am..fi..ne..” he manages to speak

"chup. bilkul chup raho aap I am done with your obstinacy, I know work is important but not more than health, I have said you to take rest in between but you are too stubborn, now happy ho gye na beemar" saying this burst out crying.

"mom, sa..y some..thing to her.. na" he requested.

"bilkul theek keh rhi hai vo, ab chup rhe" she too scolded him.

Sana went out to inform her mother about Sid’s health Till then doctor came and checked him

"it's because of not taking proper rest and diet and he got drenched in rain too which worsens his condition". when doctor was saying this Sana was shooting death glare to Sid. "I will prescribe some medicine, and if his temperature remains high even tomorrow then call me again" said the doctor. Rita ji thanked doctor for coming in such a short notice Sana went to kitchen to reheat the soup and his dinner while Rita ji kept caressing his hairs. Sana came back with the tray and started feeding him the soup but she was not looking at him. "Did.. yo..u..had something" he asked but Sana didn't reply.    

"nyi khaya usne kuch, tera wait kr rahi thi, mujhe toh khila diya tha forcefully as I had to take medicine." replied Rita ji.
"Princess.. you too have something" he said to her.
"I am not hungry" she replied.

Rita ji- Sana ab tu nakhre matt kr vo idiot pehle hi beemar ho gya hai because of his carelessness, now you don’t start please. (she said strictly.) She started feeding Sana and she ate quietly. Sid looked towards his mom "mom, aap please rest krlo, staying awake till late night is not good for your health."
Sana- yes Rita maa aap jake rest karo I will take care of him.
Rita ji- mujhe pta hai meri chanda tu hai toh mujhe iski tension leni ki koi zarurat nyi hai, but agar fir bhi koi problem huyi then call me, she left kissing Sid's forehead.

Sana too left giving death glare to Sid, she came back after 5 minutes, she gave him medicine to eat and help him lie down. she  brought water and cloth too. she placed wet clothes over his forehead but she was not speaking anything.

Sid- Princess... here I am in pain and you are not even talking to me, that's not fair.
Sana looked at him with misty eyes and placed her head on his chest.
Sana- I can't see you like this kullu, aap aapna dhyaan kyu nyi rakhte.
Sid smiled "tu hai na mera khyaal rkhne ke liye, hain na?".
Sana looked at him "always". she kissed his forehead and again started putting wet cloth on his forehead but Sid held her hand "bass Princess, I am fine now, you to go and sleep".

Sana- pta hai kitna fine ho, face dekho aapna pura red ho gya hai, abhi aap bilkul chup ho jayo and good boy ki trah meri baat mano, jab aap meri care krte ho toh main bolti hu kuch aapko.
Sid just smiled at her, he loves when scold him and he loves when she gives him full attention.
Sana- chlo now be a good boy and sleep.
Sid- but mujhe neend nyi aa rhi, my whole body is  sore.
Sana sat beside him and started giving him light massage all over his body. he was feeling better. she then sat on the bed folding her legs and rested  her head at headrest.

Sana- Sid, come here (she indicated towards her lap) .
Sid- but Sana... but he shut his mouth seeing her glare and placed his head on her lap.
Sana- aapko neeni nyi aa rahi na, so now I will make you sleep, she started pressing his forehead and started humming

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye
Jab Koi Mushkil Pad Jaaye
Tum Dena Saath Mera
O Humnawaaz

Naa Koi Hai Na Koi Tha
Zindage Mein Tumhaare Siva
Tum Dena Saath Mere
O Humnawaaz.

She sang this song as she remembers Rita ji saying that Sid used to sleep listening to this sing, Sid too smiled snd kissed her palms, Sana bent and kissed his forehead

Ho Chaandni Jab Tak
Raat Deta Hai Har Koi Saath

Tum Magar Andheron Mein
Na Chhodna Mera Haath.

Sid was feeling elated and peaceful. Soon he fall asleep in her lap while Sana kept caressing his hairs.

Sid woke up in the middle of the night, he was feeling warm so he snuggled more into the warmth but soon he open his eyes to realize that he has been sleeping in Sana’s lap, he looked up to find her sleeping too in a uncomfortable position. He lies down on the bed and pulled her closer over his chest. He looks at her beautiful face which is shining in moonlight, she is sleeping peacefully. Although she is a child but when it comes to about taking care of other she behaves as Dadi amma, he just loves to get pampered by her. He kisses  her forehead and falls asleep again.

Next day Sana woke up with constant ringing of her phone, she opened her eyes rubbing it to find herself in the arms of Sidharth, he was still sleeping peacefully, she touches his forehead and sighed as the temperature was lower now, her phone ringed again, she picks it from the table and went out because she didn’t want to disturb his sleep. Her mother asked her about Sid’s condition and she told her that he is better now.
Rita ji came up to check Sid’s condition, Sana came back to room.
Sana- now, Sidharth is better.
Rita ji smiled at her “tune itna khyaal rakha kaise nyi theek hota, chal ab tu ja ke fresh hoja, main hu iske pass, Sana went and get freshen up hastily as she wanted to be with Sid.
She came back after thirty minutes and saw Sid was still sleeping and Rita ji was caressing his hairs. She went inside and Rita ji asked her to sit beside him  and she went outside. Sana was sitting beside holding his hand. Sid opened his eyes to find staring at him, she smiled seeing him opening his eyes, she was looking fresh and beautiful as always

“how are you feeling now, kullu” she asked giggling and his eyes unintentionally went towards her lips, for the first time he was feeling sudden desire to kiss them, Sana felt his intense gaze and she shivered unknowingly, their trance was broken when Pammi ji and Rita ji entered along with Sukh ji, Sana helped Sid to sit.
Pammi ji- haaye kaise hai mera puttar, itna kaam matt kiya yaar. (she said caressing his cheeks)

Sid kissed her palm “I am absolutely fine Pammi mumma, mom and meri Dadi maa mera bhot ache se khyaal rakha.” He said pointing towards his mom and Sana.

Sukh ji- but still Sid, take care of yourself too, hum sab ke bare mein hi sochte rehte ho.
Sid- aap log ho na mera khyaal rakhne ke liye.
Pammi ji- abhi ja aur fresh ho jaa, tere liye tere favorite sandwiches banaye hai and lunch mein tere liye sarso ka saag bhi banaugi.
Sid- ok sandwiches I will eat but sarso ka saag raat ko kha lunga, for now I have to go to office.

Sana- what did just said right now? Office? Are you crazy? Sochna bhi matt, you have to take proper rest today.

Sid- butt..
Sukh ji- no bache, Sana is right, aaj ke din no kaam, rest kr ok, office mein dekh lunga.
Sid nodded and went inside washroom to freshen up, there he recalled his moment with Sana.
Oh my God, what was I thinking that time, aisa pehle kabhi nahi huya but today I felt different, I had an strong urge to kiss her, what will she think about me. Sid you have control your feelings….

Sana too thought about the moment, "abhi kuch time pehle kya huya tha, I haven't felt like this before, but chdo mainu ki jo huya ho gya" she shrugged her thoughts ....

Your guesses were wrong 😝

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter
And follow me too if you like my work😘😘