Her fears

Sana passed out in Sid’s arm… Sukh ji too reached there along with other police officier…

He was shocked to see the condition of his wife and daughter….
His eyes welled up he immediately bent and took pammi ji his arms while Sid picked Sana and took them inside the car. They drove to hospital while some police stayed there for investigation…

They reached hospital and doctors took them inside the ward. Sid fell on the flooa and breakdown into tears he was feeling like a loser, he failed to save his family Sukh ji was too feeling devasted his heart broke seeing the condition of his family never in his dreams he had imagined something like this to happen…he was broken completely…he failed as husband and a father…

Sid phone was ringing continuously he knew the call must be from his home but he has no guts to attend her call and tell her the truth… she will not be able bear that…his phone ringed again

“uncle…mom…mom ka call aa raha hai” he said looking at Sukh ji helpless while he too sighed he took the phone from him and accepted her call.

Rita ji- Sid…tune abhi Tak call kyu nahi kiya…Sana aur Pammi mile…vo theek hai na….tu kuch bol kyu nahi raha tu chup kyu hai. She said as soon Sukh ji answered the call, Sukh took a deep breath

Sukh ji- Bhabhi main hu….he said closing his eyes…

Rita ji- mil gaye na vo dono?
She asked with hope

Sukh ji- haan mil gye….
Rita ji sighed in relief she thanked God for listening their prayers “jaldi se ghar le aayiye unhe…main Sanu ka favourite dish bana ke rakhti hu…”

Sukh ji felt the lump formed in his throat “vo…abhi nahi aa sakte main…main driver ko bold eta hu vo aapko humare pass le aayega”

“Kaha aana hai?... is everything alright?” Rita ji asked clutching the phone tightly….

“Bhabhi aap aa jayiye bass…” saying so he hanged the call and covered his face with his palms…

Rita ji was clutched her hem of her kurti tightly “kya huya hoga unhe…”

The driver came to take her while Rita ji asked him where are they going but he didn’t replied anything as instructed by sukh ji and kept driving the car the car stopped near the hospital making Rita ji scared
Ye..ye hospital ke pass kyu roki hai car?” she asked anticipating the worst

Driver- Mam, Sir ne yaha hi lane ko bola tha…”
Rita ji felt like earth swept beneath her feet listening him…

She gets out of the shivering while her eyes were welled up….the driver took her to Sid and Sukh ji and scene in front of her broke her heart….. Sid was sitting on the floor like a lifeless person while Sukh ji was sitting on the bench looking absolutely devasted….

She moved towards them with Shaky steps her heart was thuddling so loudly that she fear it may came out..

“Sid” she whispered placing her hand on his head….
Listening her mother’s voice Sid looked towards her with teary eyes and clutched her tightly “I am sorry mom..i failed to protect my family…I failed you…I failed everyone…I am the worst person on this earth…” he cried clutching her…

Rita ji cried too holding him close to her while her hands were caressing his hairs…
She made him stand and and cupped his face “kya…kya huya hai unhe?” she asked after mustering courage…
Sid remained quite making her more anxious “bol na Sid…kya huya hai…tujhe kaise mile vo dono aur hospital kyu laya hai?” she asked this time shaking his shoulders but Sid kept looking down…

Rita ji –please Sid kuch toh bol…

She requested joining her hands…Sid immediately held her mother hand nodded in no indicated her to not join her hands in front of him..

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें