Part 19 || confess 2.0

A/N's POV

Y/N: "I do! A lot ok..." something heavy suddenly crept over Sunghoon's body. He glanced at her and noticed her face was scrunched like she was feeling pain somewhere. He heard quick but light breathings from her. He faced her once again to see her chest rising up and down quickly. Her eyes started watering which gave her a stinging sensation. She felt her body weaken and she looked down and cried. The boy watched and wondered why she started crying

Sunghoon: "y/n are you ok?" Was it a sense of relief on y/n's part? She had unconsciously confessed to the boy she likes. The weight being lifted off her shoulders and chest after having told that one person who needs to hear it all must've felt great for y/n. Just needing a moment to breathe she let it out while slowly falling asleep; curling herself up in the chair. Her skin exposed more than usual, had her to adjust to the cold air conditioning of Sunghoon's car. Rather than questioning her again, he watched her sleep and continued driving home confused with how he felt.

His breathing was stable but abnormal. He was suddenly conscious of everything. How his hand gripped the steering wheel, how hard he's stepping on the pedals, how different parts of the road were bumpy and some were smooth. Feeling vulnerable, his eyes began to sting. Fully knowing what was about to happen he slowed down and quickly looked up hoping to stop the waterworks from rolling down his cheeks. He breathed a deep breathe and wondered if this was the feeling of guilt.

-

He parked his car in the driveway in front of their house. He felt dull and numb. Honestly he didn't know what to do. It's becoming real. His plan is actually working but he never expected he'd feel this way. This- this heavy feeling on his chest. Opening the car door for her, her head fell as she was leaning on the window while she was asleep. He caught her head with his hands before she could fall. His heart beated quickly for a quick second due to the exhilaration of that moment. He sighed in relief and unbuckled her seatbelt. He glanced her face from time to time as if someone was watching him.

Contemplating wether to wake her or not, he just decided to carry her in

Sunghoon: "how are you so light?" He mumbled to her not expecting a response. Carrying her bridal style, she closed the door using his leg and started walking to their front door. He lifted her up once making sure his grip on her is strong.

Just right before he was about to doorbell, he planted a kiss on her forehead while closing his eyes. You could say he was being sentimental at that point.

Sunghoon: "what are you doing to me" right as he finished Jake opened the door with a panicked face. His eyes closed as if he finally got a break from a long run

Jake: "thank God you guys are ok. I got worried since y/n was about to be as drunk as Yeji and you guys weren't home yet"

Sunghoon: "don't worry she's- is that Yeji?" He peeked inside tilting his head. His arms still carrying y/n he squinted his eyes making sure it was his twin who was passed out on the couch but seemed like she was well taken care of

Jake: "she threw a fit in the car about not wanting to go home so I let her sleep on the couch first while I was in the kitchen making her tea. I was gonna put her in y/n's room right after" the boy felt relief that his sister was fine

Sunghoon: "thanks Jake"

Jake: "so did you confess?" He asked while gesturing for him to enter

Sunghoon: "n-no..." he wanted to mention she confessed but disregarded the idea. He groaned in reply.

Jake: "I never knew she could get drunk so fast"

Sunghoon: "it's ok, I'm planning to do it tomorrow" Jake nodded and got his sister from Sunghoon. He watched as Jake carried his sister to the bed wrapping her in a blanket just like he did with Yeji.

Jake: "hey bro can we talk?" Alarmed Sunghoon agreed and they both headed to the kitchen.

-

Jake: "you're serious about my sister right?" He wondered why his best friend suddenly questioned that

Sunghoon: "of course Jake. I really like her" honestly he didn't know if what he said was true or not

Jake: "ok sorry, she's never had a boyfriend so you know I'm just protective"

Sunghoon: "it's ok bro, I understand"

Jake: "just make sure not to hurt her or you're dead" he jokingly said while carrying the hot tea out of the kitchen. Now that sent a cold wave of fear down Sunghoon's spine even thought he knew he was 'joking'