Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin Again

"Ash Khan!" Cried a voice.
"Ash Khan!" It cried again.
"Get up!"
"Five more minutes..." I grumbled.
"Come on Ash Khan, you need to get up!"
I open my eyes a little. Looking down, I see tiles which once may have been white but were now covered in grey and grime. My eyes slowly open up more, then look in front. I'm still suffering from just-got-out-of-bed-itis so I'm not sure I'm seeing things properly. I see something like a small cloud, grey in color and in the shape of a snowman. A small body, a smaller cloud on top with smaller bits on the side like hands, with a bit that looks like a tail at the bottom. The body part had a lighter white cloud belt and with those same color rings around it's ears. The body has a small purple V shape on the chest, with more purple parts that resemble a man bun on it's head. It had white eyes with purple irises with purple bracelet things on it's wrists, if you could call it wrists since they were floating detached from the rest of the cloud.
"Ash Khan!"
"Yes?"
"Oh good, your awake! Now, do you remember your name?"
"Of course I do! It's Ash.... why can't I remember my last name!"
"Alright, a Gengar outside is wiping your memory and your currently in a hypnotized state,"
"What?"
"You need to focus, that's all you have to do, then you wake up,"
"Alright, deep breaths..."
Everything blacks out again, and I wake up in bed again, but this time I see a Gengar doing stuff to my head. Suddenly the cloud creature came and floated through the vent. It's kind of strange seeing a gengar surprised, because their eyes are already the size of dinner plates, and being surprised just made them bigger, making them grow to the size of pot lids.
"Psycho cut!"
Purple energy formed in his hands, formed into cut like shapes and blasted them ijto the Gengar. Then it tailed it and opened the door.
"Woah. Nice job. What's your name anyway?"
"I'm Hoopa,"
"Wait... are you the same Hoopa I met before in... I forgot the name city?"
"No. I'm a different Hoopa,"
"Wait, there is more than one hoopa?"
"Not now, I'll explain as you get out,"
I get out off bed and head outside the door and look around. No one's there. I look down at my clothes. They look like my... where did this come from? Stupid amnesia... I've got a blue jacket, darker blue jeans and fingerless gloves on my hands. I've got a belt along my waist, with slots for things, but nothing was there.
I started to tiptoe, but Hoopa said they were all doing a ritual in the other room.
"Ritual?"
"Hey I don't know either. Do I look like a cultist to you?"
"Cultist?"
"Those are people who... like, worship objects/people/gods,"
"What do you mean gods?"
"I don't know, maybe they make those up for some reason,"
"Oh ok,"
"Why is your right shoulder slightly raised up?"
"Huh?"
Sure enough, my right shoulder is raised slightly compared to my left. Strange thing is, I didn't notice.
"My muscle did it automatically,"
"Is there something supposed to be there?"
"I'm not sure,"
"Do you want me to be there?"
"Nah, I'm fine. Besides, your made of cloud. You wouldn't weigh anything,"
"Your right," I'm not sure, but I think I saw a bit of disappointment flash his face.
"What type are you anyway?"
"Oh, well I'm made of clouds so I guess I'm flying type,"
"Oh. That makes sense. No what about this multiple hoopa's thing?"
"Well I'm another version of hoopa. Not original hoopa but changed,"
"So there are multiple of the same legendary?"
"No. Well yes... maybe.
We keep walking forward. I feel as if something is missing. Suddenly something starts blaring, and the lights turn red.
"I think they've figure out we escaped..."
"Then RUN!"
We turned and high tailed it through the endless maze of corridors. Then we saw some dark figures in robes. They were probably cultists or something. Who else would wear cloaks with hoods that covered their faces suspiciously like that? 
They wore all solid black, with gloves protruding from the sleeves. The whole thing looked heavy, like they were wearing blankets. I couldn't see their feet, as the blanket cloak wrapped all the way round. I doubt they would be able to chase us effectively. Unfortunately, they had Pokémon on them.
"Go Scyther!"
"Pinsir!"
Instantly a green mantis came out, along with a brown body with large white horns, their shapes tinted red in the (still)blaring alarms.
"Don't let them escape!"
"Pika-? What? What did I just...?"
"No time, let's run. I'll distract them,"
Hoopa circled his disembodied hands, forming a glowing circle the size of a basketball hoop in front of him. Then he blew through it, generating smoke clouds that filled the halls.
"Nice job Hoopa! That was smoke screen wasn't it?"
"Yup!"
We kept running. Whenever we found cultists, Hoopa created more smoke and left them in the dust. Soon we came across a door.
"This should be the exit!"
"Yeah let's go! Wait..."
"What is it Ash Khan?"
"I think I left something!"
"No time for that! We need to go!"
"No... a pokémon! I left a friend behind and I'm not leaving him!"
"Wait! What if-,"
But I was already gone. I felt something missing from me. A small yellow... Ah! Stupid amnesia! I know I'll know it when I see it!
I ran down the smoky corridors until I found a lone cultist. I grabbed him by the blanket and demanded he tell me where my friend was.
"Tell me where he is!"
"I don't know who your talking about!"
"A friend who is usually on my shoulder! You must have found me with him!"
"Alright, down the hall, last doorway!"
I instantly dropped him and ran down the hall. I found the door, and found a bunch of animal cages, mostly empty, except one. In the center of the room, is a small yellow mouse. Now I remember.
"Pikachu!"
"Pika-pi!"
"Alright, just you wait, I'll get you out of there! Now how do I-,"
Suddenly, Hoopa came in panting.
"Wait for me to catch up will you..."
"Hoopa! Can you get Pikachu out?"
"Yeah sure just wait..."
Hoopa generated more strange cuts, then the cage came apart. Then Pikachu jumped and came back on my right shoulder. That felt better, more natural for me.
"Quick we need to go..."
"There!"
More guys wrapped in black blankets came in and blocked the door. We were in a dead end.
"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way,"
"No way am I letting you get near me! Buddy, you ready for this?"
"Pika!" He said, while nodding.
"What about you Hoopa?"
"Alright!
"Pikachu, thunderbolt, Hoopa, psycho cut!"
They shot their attacks, and the guys backed away. I grabbed Hoopa and ran for the exit.
I found the door again, and came outside. It was nice to see the sun again. Truth be told, I was getting a little claustrophobic. We were about to run, but Hoopa stopped me.
"Hide in the forest! I'll distract them!"
"But they'll catch you and do who-knows-what with you!"
"I'll be fine. Just find me in the Black Ice Cavern!"
"Where's that?"
"I've gotta go!"
"But wait!"
But he already flew away. I was about to follow him when the blanket gang busted put of their basement.
"There! Delta Hoopa!"
Delta Hoopa?
I hid in the bushes and waited until. They all were gone, then followed the path, slowly creeping up, ducking every time I heard something, even though every time it was a random rattata. But then...
"Hey!"
I started bolting. I didn't know where I was going or why, just as long as it wasn't there. I ran and kept running, rustling filling my ears with leaves coming in my face, until my legs burned like crazy and I felt like I had a year's worth of blisters on my feet. Then I collapsed.
"Few Pikachu, we made it!"
"Pika!"
"Where are we though?"
I see a city ahead of me. A beacon of light shining in the dusk light.
"Well, it's the closest place here, so why not?"
"Pika!"