First Time

A/N: My first attempt of joining a Kinktober. :')

Due to irl work, I may not be able to post all 31 stories for each prompt (also, some of the prompts are...kind of not my thing, lol). But I'll do my best to submit a story for prompts I feel comfortable with. ^^

Tags will be updated every time I posted a new story into this work.

Link to "Kinktober on the Mountain" for those who also want to join the fun: https://twitter.com/AJwritesfanfic/status/1443415091152625667

------------------------------

For as long as he lived, Zhou Zishu never put his guard down. Exposing his weakness to others, no matter how small or insignificant, might end up costing him his life, hence it was unthinkable even for him that now, he would surrender himself to be taken care of by another, completely stripped of all defenses.

But he was willing to, just this once, because he knew the person to whom he was going to entrust himself would not bring him harm.

White and black hair entangled on the snow-colored sheet. This bed they found in the depth of the armory was perhaps as ancient as some of the books and scrolls stacked on the old shelves scattered in every corner, but it was surprisingly sturdy enough to accommodate two adults, only creaking slightly whenever they moved. Fingers entwined by the pillow, for the first time in his life Zhou Zishu had his lips and tongue ravished by a man, allowing barely the smallest of opportunity for him to catch his breath.

Warmth spread from the place where they were connected; the bone-chilling air of the mountain summit seemed to cease from the moment they started embracing each other. A hand wandered across his body, tearing off the layers of his robes one by one in a suggestive way. Yet no amount of pride or shame could sway his once frozen heart, now thawed by affection for the one he thought he had lost forever. The peak of this distant mountain was cold, and a life lasting for an eternity was prone to succumb to a frigid solitude. But Zhou Zishu thought, as long as there were two of them, here in exile, he did not have to fear the biting chill of loneliness.

As long as his soulmate was by his side, any kind of life, regardless how difficult it was, he would be able to walk down the path.

"...A-Xu..."

Wen Kexing's voice fell over him. It felt strange. For some reason, Zhou Zishu felt as if he hadn't heard that voice for a long time. When he came to it, a pair of eyes—dark like a moonless night—captured his entire person. They were cold, but at the same time tender. Zhou Zishu could almost see his own visage reflected on those obsidian spheres. He wasn't sure what caused it. The moment he met those eyes, his heart constricted and a single tear inadvertently fell rolling down his pale cheek.

"A-Xu, what's wrong?" as expected, a look of panic crossed Wen Kexing's face at once, "Are... Are you hurt anywhere? Should we stop?"

"......Forever is such a long time..." instead of answering the other's question, Zhou Zishu whispered these words under his breath, "Today, you are here with me. What about tomorrow?"

The one with white hair fell silent. They were two strangers with likened minds, a pair of kindred souls. What he was thinking, there was no way Wen Kexing could not understand. The latter took his hand, gently kissing the joints of his fingers. Once again, those dark eyes found their way into his own.

"Today, I will make love to you," Wen Kexing reciprocated, "Tomorrow, I will do just the same. The day after tomorrow, and the days after, for as long as you allow me to, I will remain by your side."

He pulled Zhou Zishu into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I will be here. A-Xu, I won't leave you ever again. I'm sorry..."

How much love could a person give away to another? He should be angry. He had all the rights to be angry. But he could never bring himself to become so. Perhaps his heart really had softened. When it comes to this person, Zhou Zishu would always forgive him. For however many times, no matter the severity of his deed, this person was always the dearest to him.

Even now, after almost being left to live a life of eternity on his own, he easily accepted this apology, returning the other's embrace without a second thought.

And he was willing to let this person go even further than this.

Zhou Zishu had never allowed another man to hold him. In the first place, had he ever let any person, man or woman, become as intimate as he was with this person? A handful of friends and trustworthy allies, he did have, but even then he always kept everyone at a certain distance. Not only was he baring his heart, now his body was exposed entirely for this person to see and feel.

There was embarrassment. There was discomfort. There was pain. All of those he could somewhat withstand, but not when pleasure began to bloom inside him, washing away the uncomfortable sensations little by little. It took him a great amount of determination to let this act continue even one second longer, and it bothered him greatly to realize how overwhelmingly capable Wen Kexing was at this kind of thing, remembering the many experiences this man must have shared in the past with all sorts of "beauties" he met in the jianghu prior to their encounter.

It was frustrating; a part of him wanted to be done with this as soon as possible and hide himself away from this person, but another part wished for nothing more than to drown in the moment, released from every form of restraint. Countless kisses they shared that night, innumerable touches took hold of his body from the inside and out. Eventually, Zhou Zishu stopped trying to keep track of what was happening, what was being done to him, and what consequences would follow thereafter.

Despite floating towards a state of near delirium, a bud of relief grew in the depth of his heart, slowly blossoming into contentment—a feeling of solace he long had forgotten.

He was here. That person was here. There was no one left in this world who would hunt them down, there was no impending harm threatening what little happiness they shared between them. It took them half of their mortal lives to cross paths once more. A pair of lone wanderers they used to be, at the end of their journey, how lucky were they to find their way back to each other?

------------------------------

A/N: This isn't very kinky, I know, but I just want to write this kind of story for their first time based on the live action drama. :')

Some of the next prompts look pretty wild, though, so I'll try to experiment more with those. xD

------------------------------

✿ Consider retweeting this? ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡
https://twitter.com/Akatsuki_Shin04/status/1444028027516510208

✿ Thread of all my WenZhou fics
https://twitter.com/Akatsuki_Shin04/status/1483086821202743299

✿ Thank you for your votes and comments; they mean a lot to me (*'︶'*) ♡