#022

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐞𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Stop it weirdo" Kassan mugged me as I slid my hand in and out of his pants.

"How I'm weird?" I tilted my head to the side.

"You doin that knowing you on yo period like a weirdo" he scrunched his face up.

"No I'm not" I shook my head.

"What? Not on yo period or not a weirdo?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Not a weirdo" I stood up and sat on the bed next to him. "Pay attention to me"

"I am" he said without looking at me, keeping his eyes glued on the tv while he played 2k.

"You not"

"I am"

"But you not"

"But I am"

I slid my hand inside his pants again, letting my fingers brush up against his tip.

"Amani" he grabbed my arm and glared at me. "Stop. Foreal"

I huffed before flopping back on the bed, "Let's have a baby"

"No" he shook his head. "Shut up"

"Okay let's have sex" I smiled.

"Amani Nevaeh" he turned around to look at me. "Relax"

"I'm relaxed" I shrugged. "Just bored. You don't give me enough attention, I ought to go find somebody that appreciate me"

"I don't appreciate you?" he asked.

"Nope" I popped the P. "You don't so I'm off to find someone who does"

I hopped out of the bed and slipped my slides on before pulling my hoodie over my head. I expected him to get up and stop me but he just kept playing the game.

"Okay" I nodded. "Here I go, off on my journey to find someone to appreciate me"

I opened the door and still, no reaction. I stepped outside of the door and closed it slowly.

"You may never see me again"

"If you gon go then go" he glanced at me before looking back at the tv.