#016

𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐆𝐢𝐨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yo" I dragged as I walked into Leek's house.

"Waddup nigga" Saint dapped me up.

"Fuck y'all doin?" I sat down on the couch next to Kaylesia and she mugged me.

"Not shit. I'm finna go get some food doe" Leek finished rolling up and put the blunt to his lips.

"Where Ziair and her sister at?" I asked looking around.

"Ziair on the way and Mani in the room" Kaylesia responded.

"Heard you" I said getting off the couch and walking to the stairs.

"I wouldn't go mess with her" Kaylesia warned.

"Shut up girl" I waved her off and made my way upstairs. I found the guest room and walked in, seeing the door was slightly cracked.

"Amani!" I called while looking around the room. There was no answer so I turned to the bathroom seeing the light was on.

"Mani?" I questioned while knocking on the door.  "You good?"

There was still no answer so I decided to just walk in. Shit, if she was using the bathroom she shoulda said that.

"Amani you-" I looked down to see her sitting on a towel with bloody razors around her.

"What the fuck Kassan?" she stood up quickly. "I coulda been naked or some"

"I mean I was callin yo name" I mumbled. "What was you doing?"

She quickly threw the razors away, pulled her pants up, and grabbed the towel.

"Minding my business" she pushed past me and walked to a book bag on the side of the room.

"You bleeding still" I pointed to her jeans and she looked down, seeing the blood come through them.

"Fuck"

She grabbed the book bag and quickly ran downstairs while I followed her. Everyone was staring at us with confused expressions on their faces and I shrugged.

"Amani" I called out as she was walking to her car.

"Not right now Kassan" she turned around and glanced at me before making it to her car. She tried to lock me out but I opened the door before she could do so.

She mugged me before starting the car. I saw tears start to fall down her face as she started to pull off.

"Stop" I grabbed her arm. "What is up witchu?"

"Nothing. I just wanna go home" she stared at the road, not making eye contact with me.

"Turn the car off"

She hesitated before taking her foot off the brake and turning the car off.

"You was up there cutting yo self?" I asked and she nodded before looking down at her feet, trying not to let me see her tears fall. "Why?"