#011

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐞𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I CANT FUCK WITH NUNNA YALL NIGGAS YALL DISGUST ME!"

"WHEN YOU WITH YO MAGGOT ASS FRIENDS DON'T DISCUSS ME!"

"FN WITH EXTENDED CLIP I HOPE THEM TRY AND RUSH ME!"

"I HEAR EM SAYING SUCH AND SUCH A NIGGA AIN'T GON TOUCH ME!"

"Can y'all hush?" Demon mugged Kaylesia and I, causing us to stop singing.

"You're a hater" Kaylesia said and rolled her eyes.

It was friday and we were currently at Leek's house, where we always be. Nobody has heard from Nia since yesterday and honestly, I was cool with it. Nobody need that negativity all the time. Kassan and I had made up but I haven't actually seen him. He said he was gonna come over here later.

"Let's do something tonight" I rubbed my hands together and put my legs on Leesi's lap.

"Something like what?" Ziair raised his eyebrow.

"Let's go to a hookah lounge tonight" I shrugged.

"We got stuff to do tonight" Ziair looked at Demon and he nodded.

"Why y'all being weird?" I looked between both of them.

"We-"

Demon was cut off by the front door opening and we all turned our heads to see Kassan walk in.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" he mugged us as he shoved his keys in his pocket.

"Yo stank ass" I mumbled and pulled out my phone to look busy.

"What was said?" he questioned as he sat down on the opposite side of me.

"What y'all doing tonight?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"What you talkin bout?"

"They said" I pointed to Ziair and Demon. "That y'all was doing some tonight so we can't go out"

"We got some errands to run" he looked at Z and Demon before shrugging.

"What typa errands?"

"You're nosy" Z mugged me.

"And you're a bitch" I flicked him off and got back on my phone.