Ae then guided him towards the medical room where Fluke was taking a nap. As soon as the door was clicked open, fluke immediately opened his eyes to look at his visitor. His eyes twinkled as he saw Pete and there was a sweet smile playing on his lips. The couple sat down to have a talk with the little boy who was feeling much better now.

After talking to Fluke, Ae accompanied Pete to his car. They were walking hand in hand and Pete's face was beaming with smile. When they reached the car, Pete unlocked it and was about to get inside when Ae held his wrist. Pete turned around and found Ae's face just inches away from him. Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips to Pete kissing him slowly. There was no urgency, nor lust, just pure affection. He pulled away after a while and smiled at his fiancé.

"Drive back safely." Ae said. "Khrab Ae." Pete replied while getting in the car. He started the engine and soon drove off. Nahm who had just returned from her lunch saw the exchange and was a bit confused. She hurried back to the office thinking of informing Ohm about Ae and Pete being together.

In her haste she collided against Lay who had just arrived downstairs carrying Pete's cell phone which he forgot in the medical room. "Lay!!! You idiot!! Can't you see people walking? You almost broke my leg." Nahm screamed.

"Then you should be careful walking around. A fragile person like you should not be wearing those heels." Lay spoke sarcastically pointing at Nahm's sandals. "You!! Why are you in such a hurry?" Nahm inquired a bit frustrated.

"Sir Ae's fiancé Pete forgot his cell phone in medical room when he had come to visit Fluke. I wanted to return it but you had to get in between delaying everything." Lay scoffed.

"Ae's fiancé? Pete is Ohm's fiancé!!" Nahm stated. "Nahm, I hope you have news channel, social media and variety of other options to know about the news of Ae and Pete. Seriously? Are you dumb not to know anything? And still you call yourself Ohm's secretary!!" Lay was now pissed off as Nahm was blocking her way.

"Lay! Mind your tongue." Nahm retorted. "It will be better if you do it. Anyways, let me 'INFORM' you. Ae and Pete are engaged and about to get married. This news was already circulated in media and even their proposal video was viral. And there were many pictures about them on internet. You were not present for the engagement ceremony since you took one month vacation. But I thought you would have at least checked the pictures we had uploaded. But seems that you are lagging behind."

"I thought you would have some idea about everything but it's like you just woke up from deep sleep. Were you in hibernation or something? Nahm!! Don't tell anyone about what we talked just now. People might start questioning whether you are suffering from Alzheimer at this young age. God!! Please help this poor child to remember everything." Lay said teasingly and walked away leaving fuming Nahm behind.

Lay's words were like a slap on Nahm's face. She was so drowned in her world that she didn't even pay attention to any news during her vacation. All her time, she was just enjoying herself ignoring all the calls from colleagues. But it seems like, this one month was very eventful and she missed all the spice.

She walked towards Ohm's office and then entered inside without knocking. Ohm was working on some documents and didn't spare her a look. This behavior annoyed her more and she directly went and sat on his lap pushing all the papers aside.

"Nahm! What are you doing? I am busy with my work." Ohm spoke a bit irritated. "Honey, why didn't you tell me that it was Ae who was engaged to Pete and not you? All this while I was thinking that it was you who was going to marry him. I am sorry na for all my rudeness." Nahm's voice was dripping honey and Ohm had was starting to run out of patience.

"Nahm, it's my family's decision and I am not obliged to tell you. Also, the news about Ae and Pete was already viral in media so nobody had to tell you anything. Don't come to me if you are going to start interrogating me." Ohm stated. He wanted Nahm to leave him alone but the lady was hell bent on staying inside the office.

She moved her fingers over Ohm's face, sensually moving them towards his chest while she leaned forward. "How about I help you to relieve your stress?" Nahm whispered seductively against Ohm's ear.

Ohm felt disgusted with the touches of Nahm and immediately grabbed her wrist stopping her from going any further. "Nahm, I am busy. We can talk later." He said keeping his calm while he freed himself from Nahm's fingers. The lady was surprised with the way Ohm behaved and couldn't understand what to do. She got up from his lap reluctantly and tidied up her dress.

"Then... I'll be at my desk in case you need anything." Her tone sounded flirting ones. She then walked out of the cabin and Ohm finally let out a sigh.

Meanwhile, Lay hurried out of the building rushing towards the parking lot but all her efforts were in vain when she saw Ae already walking in the direction of building. "N'Lay, are you going somewhere?" Ae inquired. "P'Ae, P'Pete left his cell phone in the medical room. When I noticed it, I immediately rushed out hoping to return it but it looks like P'Pete already left." Lay spoke a bit disappointed.

"It's alright nong. Give it to me, I'll hand it over to him." Ae stated. He was cheering from inside since he got another reason to meet Pete today. He hurriedly walked inside his office to finish up his work so that he could visit Pete again.

He called Patchara and informed her that Pete had left his cell phone at office and he was going to drop by to return it. He had some naughty thoughts playing in his mind now.

After Ae finished his work, he informed his father that he was visiting Pete's family since he had to return Pete's cell. After he was done, he walked towards the medical room to check on Fluke.

"N'Fluke, I am leaving early and already spoken to my por about you. Would you be able to go by yourself or do you want me to arrange someone to drop you home?" Ae asked. "It's alright sir. Thank you for your concern. I have someone coming to pick me up." Fluke replied politely. Ae nodded his head and then left the place with a cheerful mood.

He drove out of the parking lot, headed towards the Pitchaya mansion. He parked his car and then hurried inside the house and found Patchara already waiting for him. He greeted her politely before rushing towards Pete's room.

He slowly opened the door, walking in swiftly and then closed. "Ae, what are you doing?" Pete inquired when he saw Ae locking the door. "Something that father taught me today. LOCK THE DOOR!!" Ae replied and then moved towards Pete pinning him against the wall and smashing his lips against his. Pete was protesting and making attempts to pull away as he tried to explain something but Ae was not in mood to listen.

"Ar Ae......." There was a click sound followed by tiny footsteps.