"You have time for everyone else but me." Bella muttered as she sat down next to Liam, stealing a piece of bacon from his plate. Liam would normally complain, but this time he stayed quiet, feeling bad for the way things had turned out with Bella and between Bella and Natalie. He knew first handed what Bella had gone through the last year, but he also couldn't blame Natalie, because she had no idea. She had her own demons to fight and she did that all by herself.

"Excuse me?" Natalie scoffed, hearing exactly what her sister had say. That wasn't the way she wanted her morning to start.

"I'll leave in a couple of days." Bella said. "Since you're doing better. Not that you care or anything."

"It's my first day back. The last time I was in the OR I had a nervous breakdown. So I really wouldn't mind if you didn't make this about yourself again. And no one asked you to come in the first place." Natalie argued. 

"Amber asked me to come." Bella said back. "I came for her and because I was worried about you." 

"Oh you were worried?" Natalie scoffed. "Welcome to the club. I was worried about you everyday for the last years. You were nowhere to be found, you can do that again for all I care."

"Girls." Cara tried to break the fight down.

"Yeah, I'll do that again. Don't worry."

Amber unlocked the door seconds later and she looked around the room, everyone was too quiet. "So we're good to go?" She asked her mother.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"So they're not leaving, are they?" Amber tried to start a conversation with her mother, but she was way too quiet.

"I don't know." She whispered and held the wheel tighter. 

"Are you going to tell them about Mark?" She asked next. 

"No. I wasn't supposed to tell you either." Natalie said and turned off the radio, not feeling like listening to music. 

"You weren't supposed to tell me?" Amber asked confused. And she got more confused that her mother turned the radio off the moment her favourite song came on.

"Not yet. Not until I was sure. And definitely not like that." Natalie explained. 

"Are you sure now?" Amber asked. "Sorry, I'll shut up." She added when Natalie gave her a side look. "But I'm glad that I know. Because now that I know I can make sure that you'll be okay."

"You don't make sure that I am okay, it goes the other way around." Natalie relaxed a bit, knowing that she couldn't let her family follow her around everywhere like a ghost. 

"Well, I think you're wrong." Amber announced as Natalie pulled out of her high school. "We're having a sleepover with the girl tonight."

"What? Again?" Natalie exclaimed. 

"You were fine with it an hour ago." Amber pointed out. "Have a good day at work. Love you." Amber called out and ran inside as she heard the first bell ringing. 

Natalie sighed in defeat and drove away.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆