7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 47

Começar do início

Everyone - huh?!!!

Sunny - Sorry miss Puffy... they were.. really inappropriate.. they can't keep their hands off of me..

Puffy - *sigh* Since you did that in self defense but still.. you did made a mess i'm afraid you'll be staying after school

for a week for community school service.

Sunny - alright that's no problem for me Miss Puffy.

And with that Sunny grabs her books at the locker and walks away.. Everyone started whispering how scary she looks when she doesn't have a smile.

Noah - dude Techno.. that girl is a devil.. the way she fights its like she wanted to murder them..

Techno - tsk.. let's see how good she is then.

Eret - no way.. are you actually gonna fight her Techno?

Techno - yes and i won't hold back.. even if she is a girl..

Noah - Techno.. always the person who doesn't like losing.

Eret - well i wish you goodluck man even though your my friend.. you will lose cause i seen that girl fight and she's no ordinary person i tell ya..

[ ... ]

After that incident Techno have challenges her to a school fight. Sunny thought it was ridiculous but she would only agree for one condition.

Techno - name it.

Sunny - alright.. if i win all of you will become my best friends! *smile

Noah - wait what..?

Eret - is that literally it??? no  money.. not doing dangerous labor or.. ANYTHING?!!

Sunny - yep.. So is that a deal?

Techno - are you two sure this girl is a good fighter? Her condition made me laugh.

Noah - were sure dude..

Techno - alright then. Ready when your ready bitch..

Sunny - language and.. i'll try not to break your bones or injure you.. don't want my new friend to end up at the hospital..

[ ... ]

15 minutes later..

Techno - h..how..

Sunny - *smiles* I won and you know our deal.. *phone rings* Oh shoot! i'm late to visit my brother!! by bye now!!

Sunny waves goodbye to her new friends and off to visit his dear brother back at the Asylum. Techno and the others could not believe what they just witnessed...

After Techno went to attack Sunny just mainly yawned and dodge it multiple times.. not wanting or interested in hitting Techno.

After Techno was tired Sunny took the opportunity to just Pin Techno at the ground.. All of them could not believe what they just witnessed and Techno despised her so much.