Chapter 4

3rd person POV

After extending his peerage, and harem, (Y/N) was invited to the young devils banquet in the underworld.

The gathering was also a celebration of forming an alliance with Asgard, the all father being the representative, so he and the girls got dressed up and teleported to the hall outside the banquet.

"Now remember girls, should any danger arise don't wait for orders. I trust your abilities and judgment, so let's enjoy this party." I say and look over myself one last time to inshore everything is in order.

(This is what your wearing but both sleeves on and no gourd or cup)

Katrina and Kuroka decided to stay in what they normally wear.

Your POV

I go to open the door to the hall, only for my instincts to tell me to move.

I jump back along with the girls just as the door and part of the wall to the room explode kicking up a dust cloud.

Once the cloud dies down I hear a rather unusual argument.

"Tell me Zelphydor? Do you wish to die, because I'd happily aid you." A beautiful blond haired woman says.

"You know me if you need a virgin purged, I'd happily fill the role." A spiky haired delinquent replies.

"Good grief, can't a pair of family hair behave themselves?" I ask annoyed

I step between them and flair my aura.

"If you two must fight, then come I shall be your opponent." I say and see them sweat but the girl stands down.

The man however...

"Who the Hell do you think you are?! I am a high-class devil! You don't speak to me like that!" He yells

"You a high-class? By the way you were acting I thought a toddler had wondered in here." I say with a smirk.

The crowd struggles to contain their laughter.

"Why you!" He shouts as he rushes me.

I duck under his right hook and punch him in the gut.

He coughs up some blood and saliva, before the force of my attack sends him flying into the wall behind him.

I stand up straight and dust my hands off.

"That passes for high-class? Standards must be low." I say and walk to my peerage.

After the damage was cleaned the party resumed like normal.

I even reunited with an old friend.

"(Y/N)! Is that really you?!" Sairaorg shouts as he looks me over.

"Yes it is old friend, it's been far to long." I say and go to shake his hand.