Chapter 2

3rd person POV

All's quite in the house of (Y/N), he's peacefully sleeping with his girlfriend on top of him.

He's perfectly still, till his eyes shoot open.

His eyes dart around the room, the motion waking Kuroka.

"Darling? What's wrong?" She asks rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

He doesn't answer, rather he gets up and walks out of the room.

Kuroka, scared, calls Sirzechs and tells him to her here quickly.

And in a matter of seconds he and Grayfia appear.

"What's wrong?" Sirzechs asks

"I don't know, he just woke up and started walking. It was like he was in a trance." She says worried.

"Where is he?" Sirzechs asks and Kuroka leads them to him.

And they follow him for a few hours, any attempt to stop him was met with a flame covered fist.

They eventually arrive at a cave entrance, once inside they got a look at the most beautiful cave they had ever seen.

(This)

(This)

"Wow..." all, minus (Y/N), said.

The peaceful atmosphere of the cave was ruined by a loud crash.

Looking left, they see (Y/N) with a flame covered fist standing over a destroyed chunk of wall revealing a secret stairway. 

He then used the flames on his fist to light the way into the descending steps.

The group soon fallowed and after what felt like hours, but was really 30 minutes, they arrive in a beautiful library full of books, scrolls, and magic artifacts.

(This)

(This)

But (Y/N) didn't stop, he keep walking till he reached a locked black case hung on the wall.

He takes the lock in his hand and once again coats his hand in flames, but this time they didn't damage the lock.

So he turned up the heat turning his flames from normal orange to a pure white.