Chapter 1

3rd person POV

After nearly six months of training in the art of blacksmithing Muramasa declared you not only a master but also as his successor, you changed your last name to honor him, he also left you with a gift.

He fused himself to you, changing your appearance, and giving you new found powers.

He also left the shop to you, so you can live and work there, but also so you don't have to return to town.

(This)

(This)

Once you found the perfect spot you set the shop down, isolated in the mountains, so you can be a left to your work.

Your dream is to create the perfect weapon, one that will win every battle it's in.

So you set about it, you don't have to eat, drink, or sleep thanks to your divine blood.

So you forged and forged, for six months straight.

Only when you felt a massive amount of magic at your old high school did you stop and decide to investigate.

Along with a special someone you had met also hiding in the mountains.

The two of you had grown close and eventually started dating officially.

And her name is...

Kuroka

So together you teleport just outside the high school and watch.

Your POV

It seems we've stumbled upon a peace meeting between the three factions.

After an hour of listening, thanks to magic, I learned nothing of interest.

So I prepare to leave, but a new barrier being placed around the school caught my attention.

I quickly deduce the meeting is under attack.

So I hang around to watch, it's not until a beautiful blond haired angel, Gabriel, is about to be attacked from behind that I decide to step in.

"Summon Armory" I call and flames erupt from my hand, and from them form a large black blade with a special ability.