Bio

Name:
(Before betrayal) (Y/N) (L/N)
(After Betrayal) (Y/N) Muramasa

Looks:
Before- like yourself

Looks: Before- like yourself

After- This

Abilities:

Muramasa's Forge- Forge of the legendary blacksmith, capable of making any weapon the blacksmith wants, can also be used to store weapons you have already made.

Flames of Hephaestus- As a master of a dying art Hephaestus has given you the ability to conger and manipulate the flames of a god, also gave you the ability to make God class weapons by using his flames in the forge.

Unlimited Blade Works- The magic of a Heroic Spirit from Muramasa's world, this gives the user the ability to copy any bladed weapon and learn about its users at a single look, letting them use a weaker version of it, this also can be used on other objects but requires a conscious effort to do so.

Divine Spirit's Boost- Once you merged with Muarmasa, he did this to save your life, you got an overall boost in your physical capabilities. Your Strength, Speed, Endurance, Durability, Magic abilities, and Longevity became that of a God. Basically you are a Demi-God of Blacksmithing.

(L/N) Style- You come from a long line of warriors, from samurais to boxers your blood is full of powerful fighters from around the world. Because of this you are trained in most forms of ass kicking, a master of any weapon or none at all you are the ultimate vault of combat knowledge.

Story really starts next chapter till then.