Prologue

3rd person POV

We see our young ex-Knight laying on a mat on the floor of the shop he was left to die in.

He suddenly stirs and sits up...

Only one to feel grate pain in his stomach forcing him back down.

"Easy kid, don't make it worse." A voice echoes from beside him.

Looking to his right he sees a red haired man, no older then himself, facing a lit forge watching the flames, his back to the other man. The injured man can see the red haired mans body is built like a Greek God.

"The hell happened, and who are you?" The young man asks, while on guard is still in a lot of pain.

The man is quite for a moment, but answers.

"You may have heard of me... my name is Senji Muramasa, but you can call me Sensei." He says turning his head to the wounded man.

"What? You mean as in the legendary blacksmith, and what do you mean call you Sensei?" The man asks confused

The man chuckles then fully turns his body to the boy.

"Yes the legendary blacksmith, and starting today you are going to inherit my art." He says.

He then explains that he comes from another world where magic is extremely rare, he also explains something called a Grail War, people summon hero's from the past to compete against each other in a battle royale were the winner gets a wish from the grail, but he died in his world and found himself here where he wants to pass on his teachings to someone. And sense you almost died in the shop he was living in, and have your family's teachings in combat, he chose you as he's successor.

Seeing as you had nothing else to do, your family died years ago, you agreed and he left you to heal. Because when you do, your training in the dying art starts.