Chapter 15

After Mashiho finally moved on from a certain Kim Junkyu, Doyoung started to spend less time with him. For example, if they hanged out everyday back then, they only do that once in 3-4 days.

That surely made Mashiho sad, and jealous of the people Doyoung hanged out with. But he couldn’t say anything cause he couldn’t claim the corny and flirty Korean boy as his. He was fine with Doyoung hanging out with other members even if it made him jealous.

But he couldn’t take it anymore when Doyoung forgot about their plans.

“Doyoung-ah.” Mashiho spoke as his call was received from the other side. “Yes hyung?” Doyoung asked.

“Where are you now? Have you forgotten?” Mashiho asked with a tiny bit of frustration evident in his voice. “Forgotten what?” Doyoung asked as some music was playing in the background.

“Where are you? Are you outside?” Mashiho asked again.

“Hyung I was with Yedam hyung and Hyunsuk hyung joined us a bit ago.” The other one spoke making Mashiho’s blood boil.

“You really forgot, Doyoung-ah??” The elder one asked with a frustrating tone. “Hyung...What are you talking about?” The younger one asked from the other side as Mashiho pinched his nose bridge while closing his eyes.

“You promised to take me to the mall today, remember??” He spoke in almost a whisper. Doyoung fell silent. “Hyung...I’m sorry...” He said in a small voice. “Never mind.” And with that Mashiho cut call.

And for Doyoung, he felt guilty. So guilty that he had to excuse himself from Yedam’s studio.

He quickly rushed to his own dorm and opened the front door with keys.

He quietly knocked on Mashiho’s room’s door but he heard no sound from inside. So after knocking a few more times, Doyoung opened the door himself.

He saw Mashiho watching some performances on his pc. Mashiho took a single glance at the taller male and looked back to the screen. Doyoung quietly walked to Mashiho and put a hand on the latter’s shoulder. But in a flash, Mashiho got up and went to his bed.

The Korean boy bit his lower lip in guilt and quietly sat down beside a certain Takata Mashiho.

“Hyung..” He slowly muttered but the elder kept using his phone, without even taking a single glance to the red-haired boy.

“I’m sorry that I forgot about it hyung.” Doyoung apologized, his eyes were painted with sincerity. Mashiho got up, shaking his head and went to the living room with Doyoung following him.

For literally thirty minutes Mashiho ignored the boy who kept following his every step.

But the younger one wasn’t quiet all these minutes, he was continuously apologizing while the latter didn’t even look at him.

“Hyung please, listen to me!” Doyoung whisper-shouted as Mashiho gazed upon at him with a pair of cold eyes. Doyoung who was standing right in front of the door, locked it from inside.

“What?” Mashiho coldly asked making Doyoung form his lips in a thin line.

“Hyung, I’m sorry that I forgot about our plan.” The younger said, with his gaze on the floor, filled with pure guilt. Mashiho stared at his eyes for sometime before saying, “I don’t need a simple apology.”

“Then what do you want me to do hyung?” Doyoung asked as his eyes held desperation in them.

“You don’t have to do anything, I just don’t get it why you’re suddenly becoming distant to me!” Mashiho exclaimed, his voice sounded hurt. “But...I’m not hyung.” Doyoung muttered out.

“You of course are! Why do you always hang out with Yedam instead of me??” The elder one shouted this time making the other one flinch. “Hyung..” Doyoung called out. “Do you know how I feel when you get close to Yedam?” Mashiho shouted again as Doyoung’s eyes were filled with tears.

“Do you know how I feel when you talk about Junkyu hyung?? When you get close to him? When you hang out with him?” Doyoung half-shouted as hot tears streamed down his face. Mashiho had a puzzled look on his face.

“What do you mean?” Mashiho asked with a soft tone this time.

Doyoung clenched his jaw and looked straight into the latter’s confused eyes.

“I love you, okay??” He exclaimed while sobbing.

“I became distant to move on hyung..” He said out with his gaze on the floor. His vision was blurry as he was saying these things. Mashiho came closer to him and held his hands.

“Do you know how hurt I was when you always came to me to talk about Junkyu hyung?” Doyoung said looking at Mashiho’s eyes once again. Mashiho felt his heart aching, hearing these from Doyoung’s side. He was hurt all those times.

“But still you don’t understand!” The younger boy shouted with tears rolling down to his cheeks uncontrollably.

Mashiho felt his own eyes glistening with tears as he pulled Doyoung in his embrace. “Why can’t you just fall for me hyung? Why Junkyu hyung when I’m here? What lacks in me? Tell me.” Doyoung asked burying his face in Mashiho’s neck, still crying as he hugged Mashiho’s body tightly.

“Who said I didn’t fall for you?” Mashiho whispered in Doyoung’s ears with a soft tone, sending shivers down to the latter’s spine.

Doyoung broke the hug and looked at Mashiho’s eyes with puffy eyes as he sniffled.

“I like you too, Doyoung-ah. All these times you helped me, I got to know you even better. And I fell for you.” Mashiho said cupping Doyoung’s wet cheeks in his hands.

“R-really?”

Mashiho nodded and smiled angelically afterwards.

Before Doyoung could even respond, a soft pair of lips landed on his own lips.

Doyoung closed his eyes, wrapping his hands around Mashiho’s waist. They shared a kiss filled with sincerity, certainty and love.

Mashiho broke the kiss after a while and stared at Doyoung’s face. He planted another soft kiss on the tip of Doyoung’s nose.

The taller one scrunched his nose at the sudden burst of affection coming from the boy in front of him. Mashiho smiled at him cheekily and said, “Finally I can claim you as mine, baby.”

This aint the last chapter btw :D