Chapter 2

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows as his slumber was being disturbed by someone stroking his hair. He opened one of his eyes, expecting Mashiho to stroke his hair but it turned out to be Jihoon in his nightdress.

“Doyoung-ah, wake up.” Jihoon slowly said out as Jihoon, himself was still sleepy. Doyoung just cuddled with his blanket. “Not now, hyung.” He mumbled slowly. Jihoon smirked. “Don’t you have an exam today?” The younger’s eyes immediately widened. “I completely forgot!” He quickly got up before rushing to take a shower.

After a while Doyoung came out of the shower, in his school uniform. He dried his wet hair with a hairdryer and put on some makeup.

He headed to the kitchen after being ready for school and saw Jihoon and Mashiho cooking, side by side. At the same time, Jeongwoo also came to the kitchen. Doyoung quickly grabbed two cameras before handing one to Jeongwoo. The latter just blinked his eyes while looking at the bunny-like boy.

“We need footage for Treasure Map.” Doyoung said as Jeongwoo let out a small ‘Ah’ before filming Jihoon.

Doyoung, on the other hand rushed to Mashiho’s side and started filming him. Mashiho looked at the camera and gave a weird and creepy smile making Doyoung crack a laughter. The Korean male time to time complimented the shorter one’s cooking skills.

Suddenly Doyoung said out, “It looks like you two are having a cooking competition!” They laughed until Doyoung’s smile faded hearing Jihoon’s words, “No we’re newlywed couple.”

Doyoung felt a sudden rush of emotions within him but he soon smiled again. So that his members won’t be suspicious.

After finishing their breakfast, everyone wished Doyoung luck for his exams. After Jeongwoo and Jihoon went to their room, Mashiho came to Doyoung. Doyoung was about to go when he Mashiho stood in front of the door. “Yeah?” The taller male asked while the shorter one smiled. “Good luck for your exams! You’ll do just fine!” Saying so, Mashiho again patted Doyoung’s head.

Doyoung felt his heartbeat getting faster but he quickly smiled. “Bye, hyung!” Mashiho gave Doyoung one last encouraging smile before closing the door.

-

After Doyoung’s departure from their dorm, Jihoon started feeling a tint of boredom. He scrolled through his twitter account for a bit, then he tried to draw something but failed. He felt so bored that he had to bother Jeongwoo or baby Mashiho.

He first proceeded to Jeongwoo’s  room. After annoying him for an unhealthy amount of time, Jihoon finally decided to baby Mashiho. Him being the carefree soul, didn’t knock on the Japanese guy’s door. He barged in Mashiho’s room only to see the latter giggling while face timing someone.

Mashiho spared a glance at Jihoon and said to the person on the phone, “I’ll talk to you later.” Then he cut the call.

Mashiho then looked at Jihoon and smiled while Jihoon sat on his bed. “Was it your lover?” Jihoon asked, raising an eyebrow. Mashiho shook his head. “It was Junkyu hyung.” Jihoon let out a small ‘Ah’. Mashiho then showed a peace sign to his hyung and said, “And I’m single.”

The Japanese guy was confused. Why is the elder so quite today? Mashiho kept fidgeting with his fingers until Jihoon broke the silence by asking, “Do you perhaps like Junkyu-” Jihoon paused before finishing the sentence, “-romantically?”

Mashiho froze. Was he that obvious?

He immediately put on a poker face and said, “No! What are you talking about?” He chuckled. “He is my brother, Jihoon hyung. You all are.” Hearing that Jihoon smiled cheekily but in the inside, he was relieved. Mashiho knew what this smile means. He was  about to get off the bed but Jihoon was faster. He hugged the shorter one and started babying him.

Mashiho didn’t bother to move anymore cause he knew his Jihoon hyung won’t let go off him anytime soon.

Teuha! Ik things arent interesting yet but believe me it'll get more interesting when the story continues forward >___<

Anyways kinda T-map vibe? Lol I suddenly miss Tmap :')