Chapter 11

After passing another tiring day, the members could finally come to their and rest.

After all day of practice, Jihoon decided to stay at Junkyu's room after taking a shower. He met Doyoung when he was about to go out as the younger asked where he was going.

"Junkyu' room." Just as Jihoon answered Mashiho came there, probably looking for Doyoung.

"Oh you're going there?" Mashiho asked as Jihoon nodded hesitantly. Even though Mashiho and Junkyu make small talks now, Jihoon can't help but feel awkward, talking about Junkyu around Mashiho.

And after that Jihoon quickly got out of the dorm as Doyoung looked at Mashiho.

"Hyung you are not sad?" Doyoung suddenly asked. He knew how Mashiho felt sad whenever Jihoon hanged out with Junkyu but he was awkward and distant with the elder. Mashiho casually nodded, "I think I moved on from him, I don't feel any pain anymore." Doyoung's eyes were in shape of croissant moon at that while the sides of his lips were turned upwards.

He gave Mashiho a bear hug as Mashiho chuckled softly.

"Thank you for helping me through it Doyoung-ah. It would've been impossible without you." Mashiho said as Doyoung shook his head and pulled the latter into another hug.

-

Jihoon lied on Junkyu's bed as the latter was in a shower.

Jihoon looked at the room's surroundings, everything was so Junkyu! The bed was a bit messy and every space of that room was stuffed with small things like- candy box, keyrings and more.

And there weren't many furniture in the room either.

As Jihoon was lying down, he heard the door of the bathroom clicking open.

Junkyu almost screamed seeing Jihoon in his room but luckily he didn't. And he was felt glad that he at least was in a bathrobe after coming out of the bathroom.

Jihoon giggled at the younger one's expression, "My Kyu got scared!" He cooed as Junkyu smacked him on the head. "Be happy that this didn't happen with you, I know you'd pee your pants." Junkyu sassily said before grabbing a t-shirt and a trouser.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and was about to sass something back but Junkyu already closed the door of the bathroom, in order to get changed.

As he came out he saw Jihoon lying there with his eyelids closed.

A small smile was crept on his lips at that, Jihoon must be tired.

He worked so hard, practicing and being the mc is too much work at the same time. He has to memorise the script, practice the expression of his voice.

Jihoon was another leader with Hyunsuk, it must be tiring for him. Not to mention how he posts everyday for his fans and is the most active one in weverse too.

He surely works hard and Junkyu admires him for that even if he doesn't show that.

As he was staring at the elder one with eyes filled with admiration, Jihoon opened one of his eyes and cheekily smiled seeing Junkyu's gaze. "No one can resist my handsome face right Kyu?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Junkyu's ears became slightly red but he still managed to roll his eyes. Sitting down beside Jihoon, the younger one pushed the latter's body with his butt.

Jihoon didn't say anything, just scooted a bit further so that Junkyu can lay down comfortably too.

Junkyu placed his head on Jihoon's well-built arm.

They were lying down together like this, with a comfortable silence prevailing between them. Junkyu shifted his body towards Jihoon a bit more and hugged him.

Jihoon softly looked the other at that. He likes it when Junkyu becomes soft with him after bickering the whole day.

Junkyu gazed upon at Jihoon's adorable boba eyes as he felt a feeling of euphoria. But he didn't know why he felt like that, maybe because of the atmosphere. It wasn't an everyday thing for him and Jihoon to cuddle after all.

"Jihoon-ah.." Junkyu softly called out as Jihoon shifted his gaze to meet with Junkyu's pretty eyes.

He would be lying if he says that he didn't just see the whole universe. Jihoon felt his heart fluttering but yet it was comfortable. He was never awkward around Junkyu.

The elder one hummed.

"Is it weird to have strange feelings towards a member?" Junkyu asked in a soothing voice.

"Are you referring to Mashiho?" Jihoon asked, never breaking the eye-contact with Junkyu. The said boy shook his head calmly. "It's about my feelings." Jihoon blinked.

The peace he felt was now gone, and that was replaced by a different kind of feeling which includes sadness, jealousy and curiousity. But luckily he hid that feeling.

"Whom do you like?" Jihoon asked in an even softer tone this time, more like sadness evident in that tone.

"I'm not sure...I just feel euphoric whenever I'm with him and I feel my heart beating in a faster pace." Junkyu stated looking down. Jihoon smiled even though his eyes were almost glistening with tears.

"You can't tell me?" Jihoon asked as Junkyu quietly shook his head, still looking down.

"It's alright, let's sleep for now." He said as Junkyu nodded, hiding his face in Jihoon's chest.

Butterflies.

That's was what Jihoon felt in that moment. A small smile was drawn on his face with eyes painted with sadness. He brushed his hair through Junkyu's hair only to witness soft snores after a minute.

But he couldn't sleep, with all the thoughts swarming inside of his head.

Whom do you think kyu likes?

Btw thanks a lot for 1k+ reads! I'm grateful <3