Chapter 14

Waking up in the morning, Junkyu’s eyes caught a glimpse of the calendar and a frown was seen on his puffy face.

He didn’t like Sundays, now you guys maybe wondering why. Simple, Jihoon doesn’t stay with him on Sundays.

Being an MC Jihoon works so hard. In fact he always wanted to be one. And now being Inkigayo’s MC, he always goes out on Sundays.

And not being able to spend enough time with Jihoon this day of the week, makes Junkyu grumpy.

Sighing, he got up and started doing his morning routine.

Practice wasn’t the same without Jihoon. He would always guide the members and would always inspire them. At the same time he would joke around and would light up everyone’s mood.

But even when Jeongwoo was playing around with Junkyu, the elder one felt like something was missing. And that something was the presence of a certain Park Jihoon.

“Someone is missing Jihoonie hyung a bit too much huh?” Mashiho suddenly said, sitting next to Junkyu with a sly smile playing on his lips. Junkyu chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, “Yes obviously! Why would I miss him?” He laughed.

But Junkyu was of course surprised seeing Mashiho talking so casually with him again.

“But I know you miss him so badly on Sundays hyung.” Mashiho stated, looking at the others members in front of them, doing their own things.

“How do you know?” Junkyu asked looking at the shorter one with a small pout crept on his lips.

“I know hyung. And I know you like him too.” Mashiho exclaimed smiling at the other one.

Junkyu  didn’t say anything, rather looked down to the floor. Mashiho put his hand on Junkyu’s shoulder and smiled warmly, “Don’t feel guilty about whatever happened hyung. I’ve already moved on from you.”

“Yeah but still..” Junkyu said and stopped mid-sentence. The Japanese boy chuckled, “I think I’ve already found someone else too.”

Junkyu looked at the latter with wide eyes at that. “Eh?” He said as Mashiho nodded. “Who is it??” Junkyu asked as the other shrugged. “I prefer not to say.” Junkyu frowned at that. “But you should tell me Mashi!” He demanded cutely making the other crack a laughter.

“I think I’ll tell you if I get into a relationship with him.” The elder one gave a nod but still he was curious.

But even the small talk with Mashiho didn’t make Junkyu forget about Jihoon.

The worst of all was he couldn’t watch Jihoon’s vlive today. For the Goddamn practice, Junkyu missed it making it the worst Sunday ever.

“I hate Sundays!” Junkyu shouted, with his face buried in his pillow.

It was past his sleep time, but he didn’t sleep. He couldn’t spend time with Jihoon on these days for his sleep time.

But today he forced himself to stay awake.

And after a while, taking a look on the clock a smile formed on his face ; an angelic one perhaps. He took out his phone and called Jihoon, which was received from the other side only after a few rings.

“Yeah?” Jihoon asked from the other side of the call.

“Jihoon-ah, meet me in the rooftop please.” Junkyu said in a calm tone. But before the latter could respond, he cut the call making Jihoon tensed.

Junkyu was sitting at the rooftop alone. But after a while he felt someone else’s presence there.

“Yah, you didn’t have to hurry.” Junkyu exclaimed seeing Jihoon with wet hair.

“You don’t know how much tensed I got!” Jihoon exclaimed sitting beside the other one. Junkyu laughed cutely and looked at the latter. “How was your day?” He asked making Jihoon shrug. “Today I interviewed Stray Kids and other groups too. It was nice meeting my friend, Hyunjin. And other than that everything was the same. You don’t want me to get started with the everyday story right?” Jihoon asked making Junkyu giggle. “You won’t ever stop if you start now.”

Jihoon pouted as the younger one slapped his lips. “Pout doesn’t suit you.”

Jihoon made a dramatic expression, with his arm placed on his chest. Seeing Junkyu’s judging expression he laughed.

A comfortable silence prevailed between them. They were just sitting there without exchanging any words, feeling the cool breeze touching their skin.

But a really random question of Junkyu broke it, “Don’t you miss me there, Jihoon-ah?” He asked in a soothing voice.

Jihoon’s eyebrows came together at that as he faced the latter.

“What do you mean, Kyu?”

“I miss you a lot on Sundays, Jihoon-ah. It’s not the same without you, I feel empty. I can’t laugh happily when you’re not around me.” He said looking at the sky, just a few stars twinkling there.

Jihoon felt an overwhelming feeling tingling inside his stomach. At the same time he felt his emotions coming together as he felt tears welling up in his eyes. Junkyu never expressed his feelings to Jihoon like this.

“I wanted to say this to you for a long time now, Jihoon-ah.” Junkyu paused and looked into Jihoon’s tearful eyes.

“I love you, Jihoon-ah.” He said as he saw Jihoon’s facial expression changing to a crying face now. He was trying to hold back his tears so bad.

But before he could shed tears, he pulled Junkyu towards him and put his chin on the other one’s shoulder.

Junkyu put his hands on Jihoon’s back and started patting him.

Then he felt Jihoon’s body shaking and sounds of sobs escaping his lips.

“Park Jihoon, you’re crying.” The taller one said while smiling patting the other’s head now.

“I-I love you so much. I felt so bad at time when you laughed with other members that I wanted to just give up on you. B-but I’m glad now that I didn’t.” Jihoon said sobbing even harder

After a while, Jihoon sniffled a bit and broke the hug, looking straight into the latter’s eyes.

Junkyu cupped Jihoon’s puffy cheeks and smiled warmly before pecking the tip of Jihoon’s nose with his soft lips.

And when he looked at Jihoon again, he met eyes with Jihoon smiling the prettiest smile with a red nose and rosy cheeks.

“Let’s go and dry your hair first.” Junkyu said seeing water drops dripping from the latter’s wet hair. Well half of his shirt was already wet though.

None of Jihoon and Junkyu noticed that they had their hands intertwined while entering Jihoon’s dorm.

But seeing Mashiho giving them a warm smile, Junkyu realized their hands intertwining but he smiled shyly. He didn’t wanna let go of this hand.

Entering the room, Junkyu sat down in Jihoon’s bed as the latter smiled cheekily.

“Now dry my hair for me, honey.”

“Do your work yourself.” Junkyu sassily said making Jihoon sulk. He went to a corner and started mumbling, “I worked so hard today. But my boyfriend doesn’t love me. No one loves me.” He kept babbling until Junkyu called him.

Jihoon turned around and saw the taller one smiling and gesturing him to sit on the bed. Jihoon did so and closed his yes with a satisfied smile playing on his lips. He waited. But instead of feeling a hand on his head, he felt a head placed on his lap.

“Good night, honey.” Saying so Junkyu closed his eyes and fell asleep right away.

Jihoon whined, “At least let me get the towel!”

We call this...The JiKyu effect  !

Lol anyways I'm too excited to finish this fic T___T only chapter is left aaaaa!