Chapter 1

After a stressful day, Treasure’s  members were finally returning to their respective dorms. Despite being tired after their hard practice, the boys didn’t lose their energy to joke around in the car except one.

Kim Doyoung.

He was also laughing from time to time but he wasn’t being the usual cheerful self of him.

Not that he was so tired or stressed. But the thing was the burning jealousy within him. But the question is why would he get jealous when Junkyu was babying Mashiho and the latter was totally enjoying? Simple, Doyoung has a crush on Mashiho since their survival programme YGTB.

Ever since Doyoung saw that cute yet cool Japanese guy, he felt a different aura from him. It attracted Doyoung from the start. Every time he saw Mashiho dancing or singing, he felt something different. The way Mashiho is so cool on the stage but in real life he is a literal cutie! He looks so tiny sometimes that Doyoung wanted to hug him so tightly!

But he couldn’t. He was afraid. Afraid that his feelings for his hyung might grow even more.

But now Doyoung has strong feelings for Mashiho, which he can’t resist. Everything about Mashiho attracts him, everything Mashiho does flutters The Korean boy’s heart.

But seeing the elder one enjoying Kim  Junkyu’s company made him jealous. Doyoung knew he was no one to decide Mashiho’s life. But still he couldn’t help but get jealous even in this small matter. 

Doyoung was overthinking of the possibilities that Junkyu might see Mashiho as someone more than a group member, more than a brother in a romantic way that he was spacing out. Hyunsuk seemed the notice the unusual behaviour of Doyoung, so he asked, “Are you okay, Doyoung-ah?” The bunny-like guy quickly looked at Hyunsuk and smiled. “Hyung, I’m fine.” Hyunsuk still had the worried look on his face but Doyoung’s response seemed convincing, so he just shrugged his thoughts.

Doyoung looked at Mashiho from the corner of his eyes and he was hurt. He saw Mashiho sparing a single glance at him and turning to Junkyu again.

Did Mashiho even cared about him in the first place?

After a while they finally reached their dorms. Doyoung took a look at Mashiho and saw him giggling over something with Junkyu. He always adores the way Mashiho giggles, but not when the reason of this giggle was someone else than him. He knew his mind-set was so selfish now but he couldn’t help it.

Sighing, he entered his dorm with nothing but sadness.

After taking a long shower, Doyoung finally lied down on his bed. He breathed in and out after a long day. As he was relaxing, a knock on the door of his room was heard.

He lazily got up and opened the door, revealing a worried Mashiho. Doyoung was confused but still invited the elder one inside. Mashiho quickly came inside.

“Doyoung-ah, are you really okay?” He asked with full concern visible in his eyes. Doyoung, however was a bit surprised seeing how concerned Mashiho was for him. He managed to reply, “Yeah hyung. Why won’t I?” And laughed a bit at the end of the sentence.

Mashiho shrugged. “You were a bit off in the car. So I thought if anything  was bothering you..” Doyoung just smiled. “I’m fine, hyung. You don’t have to worry so much.” Mashiho nodded giving a small smile. “But if you’re facing any problem, you can always talk to me, okay?” Doyoung also smiled.

“Anyways what were you doing?” Mashiho asked taking a look at the younger one’s room.

“I was just relaxing.” Doyoung said before letting out a yawn.

“Oh you're sleepy! I’m sorry for disturbing you.” The Japanese guy just scratched the back of his neck.

“You can come anytime, hyung. I feel good talking to my members.” Doyoung gave his hyung a cheerful and big smile, though by his members he meant Mashiho. Obviously he liked talking to his members but Mashiho was special. Even by looking at him, Doyoung feels a tingling sensation inside his stomach.

“Well goodnight then, Doyoung-ah.” Mashiho patted Doyoung’s head before leaving the room, leaving a red fluff ball a.k.a a blushing Doyoung behind.

Okay so this was the first chapter sksksk! This one is short like 700 words bit don't worry the next chapters will be longer than this, Promise!

This fic will be like really really simple but still~

Stay healthy btw <3