1 - Unholy

It all started when your mom met his dad and they fucking fell inlove and decided to move in together. Ever since then, you were stuck with your clingy and annoying 'brother', Hanma Shuji.

It's like the guy only lived to annoy the hell out of you, acting like he was your actual brother. You've noticed that he's a major siscon too and that was the one thing that bothered you so much.

Since you two attend the same school since childhood, you never had the chance to make guy friends—you never had the chance to date during high school!

You've resented him ever since he beat up the guy you really liked. Yuuji was so nice to you, giving you flowers every single day and even bought you refreshments every break time.

Word got around that you two were starting to get closer and that he was planning to ask you on a date which you never knew until news of him getting admitted in the hospital spread and they all said it was Hanma who got him there.

You spent an entire night crying because Yuuji wouldn't even look at you after he got discharged. And you weren't allowed to visit him in the hospital either, his parents absolutely mad at what happened to their only son.

Shuji eventually apologized after a week of you giving him the cold shoulder. He got you to talk to him after buying you your favorite food and taking you out to the carnival.

You thought that he'd eventually grow out of his weird sister complex by the time you two attend university but it seemed like he grew more possessive over you, claiming you were his precious sister so he doesn't want you to get hurt.

"Shuji, please grow up." You groan and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge at all. Considering he was stronger than you, any attempt would be futile.

"My princess's bed is the most comfortable." He mumbles through your shirt, his face pressed against your stomach.

"How can you get yourself a girlfriend when you're this childish?" You huff and just gave up on trying to get him off.

"Hmm? Big brother doesn't need a girlfriend, big brother has you."

"Stop talking like that, it's damn annoying." You roll your eyes and continued watching anime on your phone, gushing whenever your favorite character shows up on screen.

"Don't move, princess. I'm trying to sleep here." Shuji muttered, shifting a little and now his face was almost touching your boobs.

"Shuji, I really need to pee." You blurt out, heart pounding in your chest.

Shuji sighed and reluctantly rolled over to the side, freeing you. It didn't take more than a second for you to get up and bolt, the atmosphere in your room slightly suffocating you.

Back then, you've always been immune to any type of skinship with him but ever since that night he got drunk and you had to go fetch him from some girl's house, everything changed. His actions, his words...they were all starting to get to you.

As soon as you got inside the bathroom, you immediately locked the door and went over to the sink. Splashing your face with cold water, you take a look at yourself in the mirror. Oh, how did it get to this?

It happened just three months after you turned eighteen. Even after almost a year, you could still vividly remember everything. It continues to haunt you up to this day and it will continue to haunt you until you die.

On your way to some girl's house, you decided to stop by some bar and have at least two shots of vodka. It wasn't wise for you to drink while fetching a drunk person but you knew you would beat him up if you had no alcohol in your system. You were pissed that you had to cancel your secret date with one guy you liked just to get Shuji from his fling's house because the girl's parents were about to come home.

Now, you could have just ignored that call and you could have just pretended not to know about him being there but the girl's parents were both cops, strict ones at that!

Arriving at the girl's doorstep, you knocked several times. Yuri, Shuji's newest fling, opened the door with Shuji beside her. He had an arm slung on her shoulder for support since he couldn't even stand by himself.

"Let's go, Shuji." You spoke calmly, motioning him to give you his arm.

Since he rode his bike there, you decided to drive it back. It was difficult but at least he wasn't drunk enough not to hold on to you.

You drove slowly just in case anything happens. He kept giggling along the ride, nibbling on the top of your shoulder as his fingers skimmed along your hips. The guy wasn't even afraid if you two would end up crashing!

"Shuji, behave!" You scolded him, feeling your body tingle as he rubs his thumbs on your skin while holding on to your waist.

"Hmm? Alright." He giggles and finally stops.

You could finally sigh in relief, thinking that was the end of it. As soon as you parked the motorcycle, Shuji gets off first and trips on his own foot, making himself fall on his back against the concrete road.

"You idiot." You sigh and helped him up.

Shuji was quite heavy and it didn't help how he was so much taller than you. Even so, you managed to get him inside the house. Lucky for him, it was date night for the adults so they weren't there to witness Shuji's drunken state.

"H-Hey!" You exclaim nervously when he pulls you to his lap. He's never been this aggressive before so it was quite startling.

"You know big brother loves you right, princess?" He mutters in his deep voice, nuzzling his face to your stomach.

Shuji liked to call himself 'big brother' even though he's barely a year older than you. It always annoyed you since he uses that card to have authority over you and it sucks.

"Yes, Shuji. I know that since you've been telling me that for years now." You shake your head a little. Sure, it was nice to have someone care for you deeply but his was just...too much.

"Big brother loves you, princess." He hums. "Does princess love big brother too?"

You felt shivers running up your neck at his words. Sure, you've grown attached to him and eventually came to love him but the way he delivered his words felt different—like he was saying something entirely different.

"Yes, princess loves big brother too." You breathed out, feeling your stomach churn. What scared you was that you didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

"Then big brother shall give his princess a kiss."

You gasp, freezing on the spot. Your eyes were wide open as you felt his warm lips on yours. He didn't stop at that, parting your lips with his thumb so he can slip his tongue inside.

And strangely....you liked it.

But when morning came, Shuji had no recollection of what happened. And ever since then, you pretended that it was just some bizarre dream you had.

Your thoughts of him were never the same again, making you unholy.