Two

"..... So tired...."

When im back home, it already 9:30pm,about mayor give me some quest, also meet the villagers, some of them are friendly, some of them are rude, just walk away without polite.... It just like i was in the company, same faces, same attitude as well,dont know Why im chose this dream as first place,leave me speechless....

"get shower first.... Tomorrow Got work huh..."im took off my work clothes and took a nice, warm shower, as im start to twich with pain...

" ouch.... Better im clean it up after this, eh.... "im almost forgot, some middle guy who age with 40s, who introduce the mine was located behind the mountain cave, there was lot of monsters and some minerals that i was to collect, was call himself 'hunter', dont know who is it.

After im finish shower, im rinse my injured wound as im dry my hair with my towel, as im began to sleep, im pick up the phone and no one respond in the screen.... Even call log or chats....

Without saying, im put my phone in the bedside drawer, as im ready to sleep, thinking about my busiest life and my plan Tomorrow,as im deep sleep without a loud noise around....

Next morning, im was outside the farm, who was ready to farming or foraging, cleaning those trees and stones, and seeding those seeds When mayor was preparing yesterday, until evening....

Im was never forget those quest and even villagers 's birthdays, ao im ingore that mall When some villagers was mention, that was my nightmare.....

Suddenly... Im never knew, that town was so big, as im loss those feets When im meet him....

Yes, that evil manager from my old company....

"it you, are u join my jojo membership, it costs one thousand g If you are interested...."

Im loss word, as im run away as fast im could, without his reply or anything, until im run into someone.....

"ouch....it hurt.... What is wrong with u?"

"hey sam.... Are u alright?"

"hey... Are u a new here, u should look carefully whatever u going...."

As im gonna stand up to leave, im was on shock, im was never to try hurt anyone, even im drop my tears and dirts was drawing on my face, and i wont care....

"im sorry im hurt u.... Just pretend u dont sees me...."

Im was leave, left them with confuse looks.

"hey... Abby.... Is that our new farmer girl, right?"blond boy reply

"yep... We dont know her name yet, everyone was know her a lot...."a girl with a purple hair answer.

"but no matter how she look, she seen.... Stranger,as im look...." dark and smoker hoodies boy reply.

"mmh.... U are right, guys...."

That blond boy watch my appearance from my back and saw what they didnt saw, what he say was made everyone surprise...

"i think... She may had a reason that she cried or what.... So intesting...."

"wow.... Dont tell me... U know her?"

"no....but my instict was tell me..... She need help...."

*10:00pm, y/n farmhouse*

Im close the door behind me and fall on the floor when remind somethin....

"why im do stupid and u bump someone even u said so mean word?ahh....so embrassing...."

As im remind that appearance of the blond boy, he seen handsome and so hot-blooded....also innocent....

"im must... Apolozise to him...."

To be continue....

(they are meet.... Even it rude a bit....
And they story between them will continue...soon...stay tuned And stay safe for Next chapter....😘)