"I told you Harrison, I fucking told you." I say. "I want Ezra and Leo in the back now." I add and Harrison nods before exiting the office. Paddy is standing in front of me, looking scared. "Thank you Paddy, for telling me what you heard."

"I don't want anything happening to Hope. She's the only one that cares about me here." He says. I lower my head at his words, I care about him even if I don't show it.

"Nothing will happen to her, I promise." I say and he nods. "Stay here." I say before exiting the office. I go downstairs and head to the backyard through the kitchen where Hope is standing looking around confused.

"Tom, what's going on?" She asks me. I pass right by her ignoring her question. I step outside and see most of our man gathered around. I walk towards the middle of that seems to be a circle.

"Ezra, come here." I say. Ezra looks around frightened before walking in front of me. I pull my gun from my back and point it directly at his head. "Get on your knees."

"Boss I-"

"Get on your motherfucking knees." I say louder this time. With his hand up he slowly gets on his knees.

"Tom what are you doing?" I hear Hope say. I look her way and see her standing by the door with Paddy.

"Take paddy away from here." I say looking at her. I expect her to fire back as always but instead she grabs Paddy's hand and pulls him inside the house. I turn forward to see Ezra shitting himself with fear. "Now Ezra, is there anything you need to tell me about my wife?"

"No boss."

"Ok, Leo, come here." I say and Leo steps forward. "Can you repeat to me what Ezra told you earlier?" I ask and Leo takes a big gulp before speaking.

"Ezra confessed he likes Mrs. Holland. Said he would find a way for her to be with him." Leo says looking down.

"Leo you piece of shit stop lying." Ezra snaps.

"I'm not lying Ezra, I told you it was stupid to try and mess with the boss' wife."

"Boss I swear-" Ezra starts talking.

"Quiet!" I say pressing the gun to his forehead. "What would've happened if Hope didn't fall for his shit?"

"He said it would be one way or another, either way he knew which door was her room." Leo repeats what Paddy said which confirms that this fucker was planning on messing with Hope even without her consent. At this moment, I see red. Anger has fully taken over me and as I look at the boy informs of me practically shaking, I pull the trigger without hesitation. His body slowly falls to his side and I hear small mumbles from the men around us. I don't move, I can't. I look towards the door when I head a big gasp coming it's way. Hope is standing there with both of her hands on her mouth. Her eyes go from Ezra's body to me.

"Let this be a lesson to everyone. Hope is my wife and will be respected as such. One out of place comment and you will be next." I say and look Hope's way again. She has her eyes on me now full of tears, she gives a few steps back before turning around and running back inside. Some of the man grab Ezra's body and take it away. Harrison walks up to me.

"I can't believe I let it get this far Haz. I should've kicked him out since the first day I noticed his attraction for her." I say and shake my head.

"It's all good mate, you did what you had to." He says encouraging me.

"Let's go back to work." I say grabbing him by the shoulders as we go back to the office.

***
Hope's:

I grab paddy's hand and take him inside as Tom told me to. I don't know what's going on but I have and idea of how it's going to end and I don't want Paddy watching that. I rush to my room and we both sit on the bed.