More

Blair's pov

Its almost time to leave work and head to the store, with Grey. 

I throw my last knife and miss the middle by a lot. I haven't yet gotten one knife to hit the middle, Grey thinks I'm improving but I have to disagree with him. 

I grab the knife out of the board and put it back on the table when Grey walks in. He's not as angry as he was before but I can tell he still hasn't clamed all the way down. 

"You ready to go" He questions as he leans his shoulder against the door frame. "Yup" I nod and walk past him. "We are taking your car by the way" I inform him as we exit the building with him right behind me. 

He doesn't say anything so ill take that as a yes. 

We almost arrive at his car and he jogs past me to open the door. "What a gentlemen" I tease as I sit in the car. "How funny" He shuts the car door and walks over to his side. 

During the car ride we were quiet most of the time. The only time we talked is when I asked him if he wanted to turn on some music but he quickly said no and then I ignored him the rest of the car ride for that. 

We hop out of the car and enter the store. Its crowed with people everywhere. Grey's hand comes up and rests on my back, pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing" I try move away from him but he quickly pulls me back in to his side. "There's a lot of people here and one of them may be a part of the mafia" He replies and I grab a shopping cart. "I don't think a guy in the mafia is gonna be casually shopping for some food" I responds and start walking down the isle. 

He loosens his grip on my back and removes his hand but still stays very close to me the entire time. 

After a while of walking down all the isles and Grey never leaving my side I finally have everything on my list that I needed. 

We go up to the cash register to pay but as soon as grey see's its a man at the register he quickly pulls be closer to him by the waist band of my jeans. 

I glance up at him but his eyes are fixed on the man. 

"56.40 is the total" The man finishes scanning everything. 

I go to take out some cash but before I could Grey is already handing the man his credit card. We get the things and leave. 

As soon as we exit the store Grey removes his hand from by waist and continues walking to the car like nothing happened. 

We put the things in the trunk of his car and get in our seats. 

"You didn't have to pay you know" I break the silence, glancing over at him his hand is wrapped around the steering wheel tightly and his attention is on the road. 

"I wanted to" He replies, not breaking his view from the road. 

We go back to being silent until I break it again "Are you mad at me or something" I question him. 

"No, not at all" He sighs and its like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. 

His attention finally breaks from the road and he glances over at me, we keep eye contacts for a few seconds before he turns his head back to the road. 

"I've just had a lot going on" He finishes his sentence from before. 

"Okay, tell me about it" I nod and turn my body towards him, letting him know he has my full attention. 

"Really?" He questions in confusion as he glances over at me turned to him. 

I nod by head and he lets out  sigh. 

The entire rest of the car ride he talked about his problems, how the mafia was so hard to run, how another mafia is on his tail, everything about the mafia. He talks like his entire life revolves around the mafia, and it kind of does. He is the leader of the biggest mafia, it comes with so many responsibility's and problems he has no time for a life. 

"What do you like to do, other than the mafia" I ask him as we enter my apartment with the groceries in our hands. 

He looks at me in confusion and puts the bags on the table "I don't know" I finally replies. 

"Come on there has to be something. A sport, a hobby, anything" I place the other bags down beside his and rest my arms on the table and the other on my hip. 

"Well I've always liked soccer ever since I was little" He shrugs and leans his back against the fridge. 

"Sounds good, tomorrows Saturday so you have a day off so we'll do it tomorrow" I smile and push his body off the fridge which is very hard, he weighs like 500 thousand pounds and didn't want to move but he did anyways. 

"What are you talking about" He stops letting me push him and just stands there. I try my best to continue pushing him but he's like a rock. "Its a surprise" I stand in front of him now with my hands on my hips. 

"I hate surprises" He crosses his arms and stands a lot taller than me. 

"God your tall" I blurt out. "And your short" He replies. 

I open my mouth in shock "Rude". 

I turn to the open the door for him but his arm quickly wraps around my waist pulling me back into facing him. Our bodies collide with each others and he looks down at me with his pretty brown eyes. 

"What time tomorrow" He smirks as he keeps me in place. 

"10 am and meet me here" I reply and cross my arms. 

"Sounds good, ill see you then mi amore" A big smirk comes a cross his face as he lets go of his grip on me and walks out the door. 

It takes a second for me to catch my breath but when I do I continue putting away all the groceries we got today. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters

Y'all I am just getting started, hold onto your hats for the next few chapters!