Plane

Blair's pov

It's the morning of the big missing in Italy. 

We still have 7 hours until we have to go to the air port. 

Alex keeps eating everything in the fridge and hasn't packed yet but I am already set to go and Greyson is just finishing up.

I watch as Greyson zippers up his suit case at the end of the end. 

"Make sure you don't forget anything" I say from where I am laying on the bed. 

He walks over to my side and flops down beside me. "As long as I don't forget you ill be fine" 

He pulls me into his chest and I lay my head down. 

"Well its a good thing you wont forget me" I point a him reminding him what happened at the mall the yesterday. 

"My bad" A light smile comes across his face and he kisses my head. 

"Anything else we need to do until we have to go to the air port" I ask him making sure we get everything done. 

"I need to shave my face since I haven't shaved in almost 3 weeks and I think that's it" He glances down at me. 

I spring up from his chest and sit on my knees on the bed. "Can I shave your face" I ask him.  

"Sure" He sits and pulls me by my waist onto his lap making me giggle.

"God I love that giggle" He says before putting his lips on mine for a kiss. 

Not long after that kiss turns into a make out session. 

I adjust my hips whilst kissing him an he groans. 

The door flings open and Alex strolls in with his fifth bowl of cereal. 

"Oh sorry" He notices us kissing and he covers his eyes. 

Greyson pulls away from the kiss and we both just look at him. 

"Anyways, we need more cereal" He says and un covers his eyes. 

"Get out" Me and Greyson both shout at him at the same time. 

"Jeez okay. God you to are meant for each other" He turns and leaves the room. 

"We are meant for each other" I smile and give Greyson and small kiss on the lips. 

"We sure are" He replies. 

I move off of his lap and he stands up. 

He walks into the bathroom but stops at the door frame. 

"You coming or am I gonna shave my face alone" He asks. 

"Yeah I'm coming" I scoot off the bed and stand up. 

"That's what she said" He smirks and walks the rest of the way into the bathroom. 

I follow him into the bathroom. He pulls off his shirt revealing his very noticeable abs and then he wets his face.

"Start off by putting this on my face" He hands me a can of shaving cream. 

He turns around so his back is leaning on the sink. 

I spray some onto my hands and then apply it to his face. 

"Is that good" I ask him and he turns around to look at him self in them mirror. 

"It's fucking better then when I do it" He says and turns back around to me. 

"Now be gentle and go in down strokes" He says and hands me a blue razor. 

"Ok I got this" I hype myself up. 

I do a couple of strokes down his face and so far its good. 

He hasn't taken his eye's off me while doing it. 

I do his cheek and then move onto his chin. 

" Look up" I say and he tilts his head back revealing his sharp jawline. 

God he's hot. 

I finish off his chin then check his face all over to make sure I didn't mess up any where's. 

"There all done. That was fun" I put down the razor and kiss his cheek. 

"You did a good job for your first time" He turns around and checks it out in the mirror. 

"I know" I giggle and walk out of the room. 

As soon as I exit the bathroom and shut the door behind me quickly and break out doing my happy dance. 

Greyson pens the door fast and grabs my waist from behind lifts me up in the air. He turns me around so that I am facing him and he puts me over his shoulder making me break out laughing. 

He walks out of his room and down stairs into the living room with me still over his shoulder. 

"Greyson put me down" I scream and slap his but multiple times. 

"Would you cut that out" He throws me down on the couch and I giggle. 

Alex come from the kitchen with another bowl of cereal. 

Greyson sits down beside me on the couch. 

"What ever happened to bros before hoes" Alex says jokingly as he walks in front of us. 

Greyson stands up, towering over Alex. His clenches his fist. 

"Call my girl a hoe one for time and you wont have a bro" His tone goes all serious.

"I was joking chill Dwayne Johnson. You know Blair's my best friend" He laughs and sits down on the other side of me. 

"She's yours best friend what about me" Greyson sits down. 

"Your just a piece of trash I found on the side of the road one day" Alex tries t hold back his laugh. 

Greyson reaches over me and grabs his bowl of cereal. 

He stands u and walks away with it. 

"Hey I was joking. I love you more than I love her I promise" Alex stands up and chases after him. 

What a bunch of dumbass's. 

______________________

The three of us walk into the air port together. 

All of Greyson's men are already in Italy since they took the earlier flight. 

We walk up to the scanners and puts are bags down on the bag thingy. 

After getting check out and scanned we are all clear to go. 

We all walk onto the plane. Its filled with people and there's only three seats left empty. 

We make our way over to the seats and put our bags over head. 

"I thought you were rich so why not a private plane" I ask Greyson whos sits in the middle and I sit by the window. Alex was pushed in the hallway seat. 

"I am rich but I didn't have the time to book a private plane" He replies. 

I slight nod. 

The plane takes off for the 6 hour flight. 

I rest my head on his shoulder. 

His hands comes over and lays on my thigh. 

Not soon after I doze off. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters

I don't really have anything to say here :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!