Know

Blair's pov

I sit on my couch flipping the pages in my book that Grey got me. I would normally be at work right now but Grey made me take a few days off after what happened on the last mission. I don't think its that much of a big deal and that I'm fine but Grey keeps treating me like I'm so fragile. At least I get to catch up on my reading. 

I'm almost half way through the book and I'm already addicted to it. 

My mind strays away from the book and onto my phone when an I get a message. I look down to see Grey's name pop up the phone screen. 

"Hey" What a dry texter he is. 

I reply back with a simple and very well thought "Hi".

"Have you started reading your book yet?" God he types fast. 

"Yeah, I'm almost half way done"

"Good, we are about them same"

"How are you liking it so far" I never pictured Grey to be the one to read a book so I'm excited to see how this is going.

"Its not that bad" 

"Good" 

I shut my phone off and continue reading. 

Not even 10 minutes later there's a loud knock at my door. 

I put my book down on the table and go to open the door. 

Alex stands in the door frame with a big smile on his face.

"Alex, what are you doing here " I ask him as he pushes past and goes straight for my fridge.

"Well Greyson seems to be very fond of you so I thought I could get to know you more. For Greyson's sake" He replies and pulls out a yogurt cup. 

He walks behind the counter and sit in one of the bar stools. 

I walk up beside him and take a seat in the bar stool. "What do you mean he's very fond of me" What in the world is Alex talking about.

He take a minute to swallow a bite of his yogurt before he responds "He just seems to be spending a lot of time with you, that's all". 

"Oh ok, how do you know where I live" I leave my seat and grab a glass of water.

"I tried getting it out of Greyson but he said no but then I remembered I'm apart of the mafia so it was easy to find out another way." He scrapes the last bit of his yogurt cup clean. 

Alex seems to be a lot different then Grey. Alex is naturally funny and more of a normal guy but Grey is all business like and I've never seen him laugh before. 

"Well what do you want to do today" I ask as I take my seat beside him again. 

"Lets watch a movie" He walks over to my couch and flops down belly first. 

"Ok" I sigh and follow him over there. 

______________

After me and him wondering what to pick for ages we finally found something.

He sat on one side of my couch and I sat on the other with a spot for one person in between. 

"That was a good movie" He stands up to stretch his back while I turn off the TV.

"Yeah it was" I stand up beside and walk into the kitchen to clean up. 

Alex looks down at his clock and rushes o the door "Shit I'm late for work, ill catch you Blair"