CH-2: 7 Years Later...

Time has transpired across the land of Berk. For Cassie, she had made herself known around the village and has managed to do very well on her own, on top of watching over Braedey and Valkyrie. She even got her own home built, which was nearby Scorcher and his family's home.

For Braedey, he had a lot of growing up to do. Thanks to his sister's somewhat strict but loose teaching and level of protection, she taught him everything he had to know and what to do, whether it be for fishing lobsters, riding horses, or even with anything else.

Braedey now looks older and mature. He is now 15 years old, with white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands only 5ft tall, his body being skinny, with broad shoulders, and skinny legs and arms. He is wearing a long-sleeve, dark grey woollen tunic with leather lacing at the neck and arms, a blue vest and black boots and dark greyish pants with lacing at the ankles. He also has on a blue headband with a blue sapphire jewel in the middle of it.

~*~*~

~*~*~

One morning, Braedey was down by the boat, where he was met by one of the other Vikings. The first one was the bear's-blood boy, with dark hair and a helmet with spiral sheep horns, his tunic tucked in his pants with open-stitching and a black vest over it, dark grey bracers on his arms, and matching fur boots.

This Viking was walking on his boat's deck, inspecting his horse as if he had every right. Braedey took one look at him, remembering this Viking goes by the name of Snotlout, then grabbed an oar, and whacked him on the head. It was a kinder fate than allowing Valkyrie to steal a few fingers.

"Ow! What was that for?" Snotlout demanded, bringing all his weight down to bear on the male.

"It was for ill-mannered individuals, such as yourself, who dare to trespass onto my family's ship!" Braedey shot back accusingly, poking his chest with the oar. "What business do you have here? Make it quick, I've got work to do!" Snotlout seemed slightly daunted at the brisk scolding Braedey had given him.

"I want to ride your horse." Snotlout pronounced the thing funny, more like hoarse. But he didn't ask, he demanded.

"Valkyrie only lets me and my sister ride him. If you touch him, he'll bite off some fingers." Braedey warned him. Snotlout scoffed and reached out to pat the horse's mane. Like lightning, the mare pounced, catching his arm and drawing a shriek of pain. The horse quickly spat him out though; she'd been rather kind actually, only drawing a little blood. "Told you: he's picky of his riders." Braedey said. "Now don't go bothering him no more, and get out before I let him have his way with you!" He reached threateningly for the latch that kept the stall door closed.

"Fine, a real man does his own work anyway!" Snotlout roared before stomping off. Braedey watched him go, and then went off to finish his chores.

"Don't bother with Snotlout." A male voice spoke out, Braedey turning to see someone standing by the dock. "He's just a muttonhead who doesn't know left from right."