Alone

Y/N's POV:

I'm too scared to move. No one was in the house, when I checked. Did someone break in? Was that the reason the front door was unlocked?

No. No, that can't be. My life can't be that bad all of a sudden. I don't want to believe that.

"Y/N!"

I flinch. Oh god, that person knows my name. Will they kidnap me to get money from my parents? I doubt my parents would even be willing to spend that much money for me.

"Y/N?" There that voice is again. "I left the keys on the table in the living room. Everything is taken care of. I will leave you alone now."

Oh. A kidnapper wouldn't do that, right?

I turn around just to see the driver standing in front of me. I haven't really heard him speak before, which is why I didn't recognize his voice.

I nod. The driver seems to take this as his cue to leave. But before he can do so I stop him:

"Wait! You aren't coming back, are you?"

He shakes his head. "No. I'll join your parents in Singapore."

I sigh, defeated. So they really want to take everything away from me. How am I supposed to get anywhere?! I don't even know how to drive, nor do I have a car.

By the time I'm finished being angry at my parents the driver has already left. I'm alone.