Chapter 5 (e)

I laughed while I dropped my books on purpose and guys fight over who is going to pick my stuff up.

Gosh, one day here, I'm already Miss Popular.

"Brianna, are you popular at school?" I asked Brianna.

"Yes," she replied, "That is why guys are like attracted to you right now, right, Audrilina?"

My eyes widen, she knows my old name.

"How did you know?" I whispered.

"You'll be surprised from how much things Danny messes up, and I use it against him," she smirked. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"So," I said, changing the subject. "Did you find your mate yet?"

Brianna flushed a deep red.

"No," she lied.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," she admitted in defeat. "He's 20, and will claim me when I graduate."

Leo told me that he is 20 and he is one of the youngest Alphas on Earth. He said his mate is younger than him by two and a half years so then he can't claim her yet. He said, he loves his mate really much but than she still young. Leo also refused to give me the name of his Luna.

"Brianna," I accused, "Your mate is Leo. Am I right?"

Suddenly Brianna became interested in her pizza.

"So, did you find your mate?" Brianna asked, trying to change the subject.

"Please don't change the subject," I glared at her.

"I found out two and a half years ago on Leo's birthday. I was cooking dinner for his birthday, when his eyes met mine. During dinner, he managed to get me alone and told me I'm too young to be claimed, since I'm was fifteen and a half that time. He said that he would claim me after I graduate. So did you find your mate?" Brianna asked.

"Wait, " I said. "Do your arms have matching tattoos?"

"Yes, why?"

"Is your wolf silver?" I asked.

"Yes. So did you find your mate?"

I rolled up my left sleeve and flashed her where the black mark was starting to show. Then I rolled my sleeve back down.

"You're a future Luna of a pack. Not this one because I'm Leo's mate, the other packs all have a Luna and Alpha, not the Silver Moons pack. Their future Alpha found his mate a few days ago but then she ran away when he rejected her. That's it. You are actually the Audrilina Jean Woods, mate of Alex Beaut," she said, figuring it all out. "Don't worry, Lena, I won't tell anyone. "

At the sound of my mate's name, tears of shame went into my eyes because of being unwanted. I blink quickly to make sure it won't spill out.

"I'm sorry about this," Brianna said quietly.

"No, it's fine. I just have a life long reminder of this looking at my arm and wolf."

Just then, the bell rang, time for Math.

"Just don't tell anyone, I trust you," I said to Brianna.

"Wait a minute, how do you know these stuff?" I asked.

"The website wolfgossip.com, why?" Brianna asked curiously.

"Do you know who owns the website?" I asked.

"Pepsi Dean, the girl Alex rejected you for," she said.

It's not my nature to cuss, but at the sound of that skank's name, I called her a bitch.