t w e n t y - o n e

ngl i hate it sm from here.

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

t w e n t y - o n e

Ember halts in her tracks, dark red lips parted and eyes wide in surprise. The female isn't exactly sure on what to do, fingers curling into the material of her flowy pants, form not proceeding any further.

Alden is livid, shirt taut against his muscled build, jaw clenched, and features curled into a snarl. His face is red with restraint, skin shaking under the need for his lycan to break through and for teeth to have the throats of these pathetic humans, the humans that had dared to lay a hand on his. He mirrors almost a tornado, rough and angry, unable to see with clarity, unable to break through the storm.

The lycan within him rages, furious that his half had been pawed at like a piece of meat, objectified in such a disgusting way. She wasn't respected in the way that she deserved, and he hated that. Through his rage, comes his sorrow that he had pushed down for years. The rage for letting his half go in the first place surfaces and now is unfortunately expressed on the humans.

There are around six or so young men, and the general takes each one of them without mercy, blood spraying and tainting both his shirt and the concrete.

The redhead has fallen away from the rampage, features stunned and a little overcome. Emerald hues are clouded. The wolf frowns, now knowing that this was Alden's half.

Ember pads over, taking her gently by the hand and pulling her a little away from the debacle, ignoring the sounds of Alden's grunts, and the sounds of pain leaving the humans, groans and moans falling from their lips.

Alden doesn't yell, sounds dropping from his throats  animalistic. It draws a scene.

"Are you okay?" Ember mumbles, eyes wide and looking over her skin. The redhead swallows, before nodding, a little touched her Queen had taken her hand with concern.

"I'm-," she begins to introduce herself.

"Ember. I know. The Queen," her tone has no emotion, watching Alden. Ember doesn't say anything, dropping her hand and awkwardly resting on the balls of her feet.

"Faiza," she murmurs. Ember doesn't know what the female is thinking, watching her face contort through an array of emotions.

Faiza had always despised Alden, had built this nest of hate and disgust for the male. But the Moon was always stronger, and her yearning and her longing had merely been trapped, rather than have dissipated entirely. She had been all alone when she could have been with her half.

The lycan within her is almost in awe, watching her male protect and conduct such an act of violence, for her sake. She almost purrs.

But she hates him, hates that he had chosen a stupid position over her.

Amber hues watch the general before her, nervously biting into her lip, almost so hard blood would draw.

Alden was going to kill them. The male had enough restraint to not shift, but he'd kill them.

"Alden," it's a small yell, much louder than Ember has ever been before.

Alden might be in a fit of rage, but his lycan still has recognition of his place, and who he bows down to. The beast turns, ears perked.