CHAPTER-1 THE BAD BOY

Start from the beginning

"Rest down a little, Son! Rian will be coming here only! Why don't you ask him to calm down? Maya."

"How can I maa? I'm too very excited to meet our dear child." Replied Maya(Rian's mother)

Rian's grandma just smiled at the childish behaviour of her Son and Daughter-in-law.

On the other hand, Rian's flight landed at the airport of Jaipur, Rajasthan. He had black sunglasses on and a tint of sunlight falling on his handsome face, making people stare at him. 

As he started walking forward putting his right hand in the pocket of his pants, his left hand running between his dark hair, An apple ear-pod in his right ear, walking with his back straight.

He scrammed out of the airport to meet his friend Samira. She ran towards him and hugged him tight as he hugged her back.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" she screamed getting other people's attention.

Rian looked around with an awkward smile watching people noticing them, so he lip-synced 'sorry' to them. He showed his playful smile to her whispering-

"You stupid, we are in public!"

"Sorry," the answer came. With a glimpse of sadness on her face. Rian read her face and assured her

"It's fine. Thank you very much. But I want to eat you!" This sentence made her blush she asked why and the reply came

"As you're not taking me home to eat the food my mom made although I'll not get spices and utensils to cook you!" After hanging her ear on his words, she hit his arm playfully stating-

"That's not funny" 

He laughed happily seeing her annoyed face and they made their way to the car.

Samira Chavada, Rian's college friend. Samira has a crush on Rian but she never expelled it to anyone. They met each other when she accidentally spilt tea on his sweatshirt in their 2nd year in the autumn rise festival and he forgave her politely adding that they became friends from that day onwards. Her Dad is the business partner of the Rathores'.

Crossing the huge main gate, Rian stepped his left leg into the hall and was showered with flowers. His wide smile manifested the beautiful pearl-white teeth expressing his endless happiness and pleasure.

"Congratulations!" echoed in the hall ended up seeing his family draped in beautiful bright coloured clothes, flashing smiles over their faces. Maya held the aarti and rounded three times in front of his face, lit up with joyfulness. Treating him as if a king returned from the battle, victorious they ate mouth-watering dishes and sweets. They were praising the ladies of the house for cooking such delicious food though it was the cook.

Time Skips:-

At the night time in Rian's room~

He sat next to the huge glass window, enjoying the peaceful environment, staring at the bright moon. In a few upcoming days, the moon is going to be full (Purnima)

Morning Time Karan arrived in Jaipur and stayed in Rathore Mansion. He and Samira planned to take Rian to the College to refresh their college memories. Reaching the college lawn, Rian took a deep breath, his mind filled with the mischievous acts he did in his college time; bulling juniors, fighting seniors, hanging out with friends, bunking classes, etc...

Unknowingly his signature smirk appeared on his baby pink lips making him lava of humans which horrified people's souls.

"It changed a lot more than before!"

"Karan, you noticed I thought only I was the one."

"Oh, Seems like a monster relived himself again." Smirked Karan

"Time for fun," exclaimed Rian.

With that Rian, Karan and Samira headed into the campus. They were moving until Rian caught his history professor smoking around, he suddenly captured a picture of HS.P zooming the camera he found that he was seeing nudes and moved in front of him.

"Hey there, Mr Mahto"

The professor suddenly locked his phone and greeted them with an awkward smile. He knew that he was dead now as Rian was a famous bad boy moreover when he could make the Principal's life tense what were the common teachers before him?

"R-Rian! You! What are you doing here?"

"Well, that's something I should ask you!" he came near Mr Mahto, and whispered, "Seeing Nudes and Smoking? Huh?" The professor chocked on his saliva

"N-No"

"Lying to me? Not good, moreover I came for fun and you gave me the perfect reason. Thank you"
These words sent shivers down the spine of the professor

"I'm sorry Rian, I won't do it again"

"But what I'll get in return?"

"Whatever you ask for, I'll give you!"

"OK. I'll ask you when I need any help."

Professor hurriedly agreed. As Rian was finishing his touring in college, His ears felt pleasured by hearing a honey-dipped melody. His feet stopped as he went forward towards the sweet voice, which led him to the open theatre auditorium in the park.

________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey there Frosts!  :)

Q. Who's voice is it?

Q. Is there a huge change in the story?

His life will change when he witnesses love...

We've completed 400 reads in this chapter!!!🎉🎊