29

"Are you two okay?" Jan asked as soon as Rosé and Denali entered the school.

"Yeah, why?" Denali replied careless, heading to her locker.

"Because you have been acting weird for the past three weeks." Jan spoke in a rush, following them through the corridor. "Because of for the wedding, isn't it? Or you two fought? Oh, or your parents fought? Maybe your periods synchronized and that's why you two are weird. Oh, no, dummy me, periods don't last that much. Mhm... maybe it's-"

"Jan, stop! For God sakes!" Rosé yelled cutting her off, as they arrived to the lockers.

"Okay I'm sorry, I just want to understand."

"There's nothing to understand, Jan." Denali said, grabbing her books.

Soon, Nicky and Jackie joined them.

"Salam, girls." Jackie said.

"Bonjour, ladies." Nicky said.

"Oh, we're international today..." Jan joked, hugging at her Persian girlfriend. "Hi, sweetie pie."

"Hi, nutter butter." Jackie replied.

"Hi, cuties patooties." Nicky joked, getting in the middle of the two lovers who fussed and hugged their friend too, giggling.

"They left." Jackie said, breaking up the hug. The other girls turned their heads and saw Rosé and Denali walking away through the corridor.

"Something must be happening," Nicky said.

"I know, I talked to them just before you two came in, and they were so rude."

"Did they tell you something?" Jackie asked, adjusting her glasses.

"Nope."

"What if you ask Rosé, Nicky?" Jackie looked at the blonde girl. "She trusts you."

"Yeah, you can do that." Jan added.

Nicky contemplated the idea for a while, and then she took her phone from her pocket to text her.

Nicky: Hey, boo. Can we have a word?

Soon, she had an answer.

Rosie: Sure. Where?

Nicky: Audiovisual room, now.

Nicky turned her phone off and hurried to grab her books from the locker.

"Okay, bye girls. Wish me luck." She said, giving a small kiss on the cheek to Jan and Jackie.

"Good luck, Nicky." Jackie replied as Nicky began to walk away.

"Please, don't fuck her!" Jan yelled form behind. Nicky turned around and just gave her a wink, making the two girls crack a laugh.

Soon enough, she was entering the audiovisual room. Rosé was already there waiting for her.

"Hey boo," Nicky greeted.

"Hi," Rosé replied with a side smile. "Everything okay?" She asked.

"I don't know." Nicky sat on top of a table, "You tell me."

"What do you mean?" Rosé asked, sitting next to her. Nicky just looked at her and it was enough for Rosé. "Okay, fine, something did happen." She sighed.

"Could you please tell me what it is so I can help you?"

"I can't tell you, Nicky. Please, don't ask me. You know the effect you have on me."

"Effect?" Nicky smirked. "What effect?"

"That I can do everything you ask me to."

"Good to know..." Nicky teased.

Nothing but Sisters - Rosénaliजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें