11

"They're here." Jackie freaked out checking Nicky's message. "Hurry up!"

"Someone turn the lights off!" Denali spoke.

"Leave the balloon alone, Lagoona, you'll pop it!" Rosé whispered yelling.

"Shush! She's coming!" Jackie shut them up.

The hushed whispers fell into silence as footsteps approached the dark living room. They stopped, and everyone held their breath, before Lagoona flipped the lights on, illuminating the whole room with light.

"Happy birthday!" They all yelled, jumping at Jan, who panicked and punched Lagoona in the middle of her face.

"Jan! Are you kidding me?" Rosé laughed approaching the girl in the floor.

"You all sacred me!" She protested, still shaking.

"It's called surprise party! It's supposed to be a surprise." Nicky laughed beside her.

"That doesn't mean they had to jump on my face!"

"You knocked her out!" Rosé said as she was trying to wake Lagoona up.

"I panicked! Sorry!"

"You fucking bitch." Lagoona muttered waking up, as blood was streaming down her nose.

Seeing that Lagoona was at least alive, Jackie walked towards Jan, breaking into a run halfway and flung herself at her, in a hug. Jan automatically grabbed her and let her hug her, a muffled happy birthday was heard from Jackie as she buried her face on Jan's shoulder.

With that, the others came over to Jan, patting her on the back and handing her presents.

Moments after, Jan approached Jackie, who was sitting on a stool, holding something in her hands. "Here." Jackie said, handing her a present.

"Let's see ..." Jan took the little box and opened it, revealing two identical gold necklaces with a shiny lilac letter 'J' charm each. "Jackie..." Jan gasped, "This is beautiful."

"Not as much as you are." Jackie replied, making the girl blush. "You know, our names start with the same letter so I thought it would be a nice way to have something together."

"I really love it, Jackie." Jan said, as she took one of the necklaces and put it on her neck. "Can you help me?" She asked, still holding the sides of the chain and turning around for Jackie to hook it up. When she was done, Jan took the other one. "Now is your turn." She said, putting it on Jackie's neck, and slightly caressing the girl's skin. "Done."

"So..." Jackie spoke, facing the girl again. "Did you like the flowers?"

"Flowers?" Jan wonder confused, holding the girl's hands. "What flowers?"

"The ones at the door?" Jackie gave her a puzzled look.

"There were no flowers at the door, Jackie."

"Damn." Jackie fussed. "So, I hired this guy to put a ton of flowers around the door, but apparently he got the address wrong."

Jan giggled before hugging the girl in front of her. "I bet they were beautiful." She whispered on Jackie's ear.

The night went amazing for all of them, having fun, dancing, drinking. In one moment, Rosé's phone buzzed.

Slxttybitch: I really wanna see you.

Rosé smiled a little reading that message, because besides everything that was happening with Denali, this was a good distraction. A very good one.

GoldenRoses: I really wanna see you too.

Slxttybitch: When are you free?

GoldenRoses: Tomorrow night?