7

"Please, Rosé." Denali begged, as the girl was leaving wet kisses all over her collarbone.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Rosé spoke with her lips still attached to Denali's cold skin.

"No." Denali replied, and that was enough for Rosé, who lifted her head to face the girl. Their breathing was ragged, as Rosé put her hand in the back of Denali's head, making her gasp. Their lips were inches away, closer than ever, but still not touching. They could feel each other's essence.

But suddenly, a knock at the door made them come back to reality.

"Fuck." Denali muttered and pushed Rosé away. "The girls are here."

Denali turned around and went to the front door, but Rosé took her by her wrist. "Wait."

"What?" Denali looked at her.

Rosé gave her a makeup wipe. "You have my lipstick all over your neck."

"Oh, shit." Denali panicked as she looked in the mirror. "It has to be red?" She complained trying to get rid of the marks.

"Well..." Rosé joked, fixing her own lipstick, "It's in my nature."

Another knock at the door was heard. "Coming!" Denali yelled, as she left the bedroom and went to the front door.

"Nals!" Nicky cheered and threw herself on top of the girl. "I missed you!"

"You didn't." Denali giggled, huging her tighter.

"Stop invalidating my feelings." Nicky complained with a giggle. "Anyways, Jackie and Jan are waiting in the car, let's go."

The three girls left the house and went to Jackie's car. Jan was sitting in the passenger seat, and the three girls sat behind, Nicky between Denali and Rosé. They put on some music and started the twenty minutes ride. Suddenly, an Ariana Grande's song came out, and Jan and Rosé screamed at the same time.

"Duo?" Jan asked turning around to see Rosé.

"Duo!" Rosé replied as they began to sing together, and soon enough all the girl joined them, except for Denali. She was watching Rosé, who was singing and laughing. There was something about Rosé, something about the way she used to look at her, the sound of her laughter, the way her smile forms.

That was when Denali realized. You don't find love, love finds you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. Life happens, and you can't stop it from happening.

Finally, they got to the party. As they entered the house, all they could see was drunk people dancing around and making out against the walls.

Denali headed to the table to grab some alcohol. "Hey sis," Rosé stood in front of her. "Don't overdrink."

"Is that a problem for you?" Denali asked, as she slightly pushed the girl to the side, and began to pour vodka in a cup.

"Yes, it is."

"Why?"

"Because I care about you, you asshole." Rosé replied.

"Just..." Denali mumbled, "Let me just have a night without thinking about it." She said as she took a sip of her vodka.

"Thinking about what?" Rosé asked, trying not to get closer to her.

"You." Denali simply replied, and walked to the backyard, where there was some people smoking.

She was drinking alone against the wall and after a while a boy approached her. "Hey, want a hit?" He offered a joint.

Denali looked at him. He was a bit feminine, which Denali appreciated. She couldn't stand dickheads, and he didn't seem like one. "I don't see why not." She replied, taking the joint and putting it between her lips. "I'm Denali by the way."