26

"Welcome to the newlyweds!" A voice over yelled, as the big front door opened, revealing Connor and Alice. The guests clapped and cheered to the new married couple. "Let's the party began!"

Everyone stood from their sits, approaching the dance floor as they were being blessed with a Rihanna song.

"Mom!" Denali run to Alice giving her the best hug ever, and Rosé did the same with her dad.

"I'm so glad to have you three in my life, my beautiful girls." Connor teared up, hugging them all.

"Are you crying?" Rosé laughed. "My tough dad is crying!" She yelled over the music.

"I think people are trying to greet them too," Denali said, pulling apart from them, as other family members and friends began to hug the new couple.

"Come on, let's dance, sis." Rosé winked at Denali, taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

"This whole situation is so bizarre," Denali said as Rosé got closer to hear her over the loud music, "I don't know if I wanna laugh, cry or-"

"Or fuck the shit out of your sister?" Rosé teased, close enough for only Denali to hear it. She could've been joking as much as she wanted about the fact of them being legally sisters, but it was still painful as hell.

"Not here!" Denali slapped her arm laughing, "Look, the girls!" She pointed at the other side of the dance floor, where their friends were approaching with some drinks.

"You two look amazing in those lavender dresses!" Jan cheered, "Even if you stole my signature color."

"We didn't!" Denali complained, "My mom picked these dresses."

"Well, I'm glad she did." Nicky said, eyeing Rosé up and down as she talked, watching carefully how the satin fabric was wrapping perfectly every part of Rosé's body.

Denali clenched her fists and teeth, trying not to say anything at the comment. "Gimme that." She spoke to Jan, staling her drink and drinking it to the end.

"Hey, easy," Rosé took the glass from Denali's hands. "You can't be drunk tonight."

"Let's just dance, shall we?" Jackie said, trying to change the mood.

"I have other plans for you." Jan smirked, wrapping an arm around Jackie's waist.

"Not now, love."

"But Jackie!" Jan whined. "You can't wear that dark blue dress that fits you so well," she said, putting her hand over the girl's exposed leg, "and not letting me d-"

"Jan!" Rosé shouted, "That's gross!"

"Hey, don't say that my girlfriend is gross!" Jan complained.

"Jackie is not gross. You are."

"That's mean!" Jan pouted, "Where's Denali?"

The girls looked around them, noticing that Denali had left.

"Over there." Nicky pointed to the bar of the salon.

"Fuck," Rosé muttered, as she saw Denali drinking more than she should. Quickly, she approached her step-sister, as the others stayed at the dance floor. "Baby, you have a speech to make." Rosé spoke softly, taking the glass from Denali's hands.

"That fucking bullshit."

"Hey, what's up, baby?" Rosé asked.

"Everything, Rosie. I wanna be happy for my mom, but I can't stop thinking about this." Denali gestured between them.