"You mean with her her" I nodded to confirm who they were talking about

All I heard was gasps as I move my eyes from fingers to look at them with their shock faces, jaw hanging wide open.

"Shut the fridge" Kylie said

"Holy mother of -" Jade said

I leaned my head back, staring at the ceiling waiting on what's to come. I still can't believe I even let that happen. How could I let it happen.

"Girl you better start singing them details like you singing the lord's gospel" Kylie said

I cleared my throat, bringing my eyes back to look at them before telling them what happened. I gave them every single detail from the beginning to the end. I didn't miss or leave anything out.

I watched as their mouth hang open, trying to process every single thing I just told them. Their face held shock and confusion.

"Umm so let me get this straight" Jade spoke up after a very deafening moment of silence "She asked you to dinner, she came to the office for you answer, she got you all hot in the conference room, then she text you and told you when dinner was, the day of the dinner you when out with us and Alex instead, you came home and she was already in your apartment then y'all have mind blowing sex"

Basically yes

The sex was out of this world, never had anything like that I can still feel the effects on my body. We went all night, after my sixth orgasm I lost count.

"Don't forget she said that she has a dick" Kylie added

"Yeah that as well" Jade said

"So how big was it" Kylie wiggle her eyebrows

Should I really tell them, I mean I want to cause I really want to see their reaction.

"Umm probably 8 1/2 or 9 on soft and 11 on hard" I said

When I had saw it my eyes almost popped out of their socket but for some reason it turned me on more in that moment. Now I just feel betrayed my body for even giving in especially to her.

"What in the Mary had a little lamb" Kylie said

"Well sweet baby Jesus" Jade said

I would have had the same reaction and face expressions as them now.

"Miss girl is your womb okay, do I need to get you to the ER or something" Kylie asked

"How are you still alive"

I chuckled lowly to myself "I'm fine guys the only problem is that I'm just sore and I can't feel my legs"

I watched a they both lie down across the bed, turning on their sides to face me "All this is just shocking, I mean you had sex with your obsess stalker" Jade said

Yeah please don't remind me

"And she has a big dick that she knows how to use since you are out of commission" Kylie added

Yeah I think we definitely need to change the topic now. I don't want to discuss this or her anymore. I don't even want to remember last night. I want to forget it all.

"Mhmm" I muttered

"The real question now is does this change anything, what does mean for you guys"

I stretched my legs out, pushing my self down on the bed so that I could lay on my back and stare at the ceiling.

Does this change anything? Not at all