Hello waiter

{????Pov}

I keep watching the cute beta, fidgeting in his seat. His cute face, watching the alpha in front of him in concern, his (h/c)(1) hair is covering his adorable (e/c)(2) eyes, to the cute, lips and fidgeting hands are precious.

<<Awww poor honey ~~~♡♡>> I want to squish his sweet cheeks "hehehe".

I keep watching him while bending over the counter with crossed arms.

Hearing heavy steps coming behind me.
I prepared for the impact.

<<POOR YOUR LITTLE ASS IF YOU LAZY AROUND ALL DAY!!>>my ears are bleeding after he shouted.

<<Stay calm old man or your veins will pop, I am surprised that you can still hear at this age.>> I replayed while smirking.

<<Keep smirking and I WILL fire you

<<Keep smirking and I WILL fire you.>> he threatening me for the 10th time day.

<<You said that last time and I am still here~~>> I mock him, still smirking.

<<Just go serve the clients, you are giving me a headache>>returning in the kitchen, will massaging his template.

I hear giggles near me and it's the old man's daughter.

<<You should stop making dad angry or he will fire you>>

<<He will never fire this pretty face~>>posing like a model.

<<Now, "the Mister pretty face" break is over, your first clients are table number 6 ... If you have problems with the alpha that entered, please call me>> with a worried voice in the last part.

I stretch my limbs and pat her back.
<<There there, little princess I can take care of myself>>

"Let's see what we have here~~~"

{[Y/N]POV}

The atmosphere calmed down a little at least but Paolo is still upset.

With a sight
<<I am sorry [Y/N], I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable it's just-->> he was interrupted by someone.

<<Hello there I'm Nathan your waiter, I'm here to take your order. >>with a cheerful voice.

He keeps stealing glances at me.