A little bit of confort

I {Y/NPOV}

I fell the light of the sun heating my eyes lids true the small gaps of the curtains of my bedroom apartment.

I groan a little and hide my face on my pillow.

"I can't sleep anymore..."

Annoyed, I take the pillow off my face and take out the blanket. Sitting on my bed touching the cold floor.

I put my hands on my face contemplating the events of yesterday.

"I tough it was one of my normal days, waking up, breakfast, work, lunch break, work, dinner break, work, sleep..."

Yes, I do entertain stuff like watching anime, reading manga, trying to cook and bake new things, playing video games, and Paolo inviting me to his home to spend some time or going to bars with him.

I like this quiet life, no drama no difficulty, but sometimes I feel a little bit empty.

Something is missing in my little percent world.

Or

Someone

If I think about it I felt complete, yesterday, a warm sensation in my heart making me anxious because of the fear of losing and comfort to finding the warmth that makes me complete.

Taking my hands out of my face I head a notification on my phone.

It was Paolo.
_________________________________________

SalamiHead
8:34

Ciao(1), buddy

Piccoletto
8:35

Hi, Paolo

SalamiHead
8:36

Buddy, I hope that you are resting.
Rose is very worried about you bro, she keeps cooking for you, mam ...
... I am kinda jealous now...
(;¬_¬)

Piccoletto
8:37

Can you say Thank You to her from me?

SalamiHead
8:38

Sure

Piccoletto
8:39

I didn't eat when I come home yesterday
(゚'Д`゚)゚
She's a lifesaver.

SalamiHead
8:39

You dumass...

Piccoletto
8:39

(・ω・;)

_________________________________________

I laughed they care about me, I feel sorry for making them worried.

I remember that Paolo said that he will tell me the reason why he was angry, he sounded intense.

_________________________________________

Piccoletto
8:40